What week is this in flowering?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by JBright, Sep 20, 2016.

1. #1 JBright, Sep 20, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2016
    I was wondering what week this is. It seems like a sativa dominate with how lanky it is. I defoliated the plant for juicing purposes as well so the foliar is a little thin.

Attached Files:

2. Week one or two

....and fix your grammar, holy fucking shit, who learned you to spoke

3. Chopping all the leaves off your plant stunts it's growth.

• Like Like x 2
  4. I'm sorry I didn't get a triple A education as your fine self. I didn't know proper grammar was required on a marijuana forum while asking for help on growing. Atlease now I know when I ask here I need proper grammar or shit heads like you want to disrespect others. I'm asian btw, my parents are immigrants. Now go fuck yourself.

• Like Like x 1
  5. #5 JBright, Sep 20, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2016
    Fix your punctuations. Fuck wad. The periods at the end not the beginning that was the first thing learnt at schoolz.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I figured that much after it stop getting fat =(. I stopped defoliating.

I also wanted to experience for my self and debunk the defoliation myth. If it turns out good or not.

7. I would say the end of week 2 start of week 3. Have you been taking buds for juicing aswell? I would try and leave all the buds and sugar leafs on until it is mature. I don't juice cannabis but have read a bit on it and it sounds very very healthy. I'm not sure which parts of the plant are best for juicing but if you could get away with just using the large fan leafs and only ones that have a well established branch growing from that node. For example on your first pic. The node where the middle or second ribbon down is tied to the main stalk. You can safely remove this leaf without causing the plant much stress at all it actually benifits the plant by letting more light penetrate deeper into the plant. That being said don't go crazy and take every fan leaf off at once that is like that just take what you need.
    What kinda benefits have you noticed since you started juicing raw cannabis? I eat a fair share of raw cannabis leafs I guess would be similar to juicing, I also like eating a few raw leafs of sugar leafs when I'm chopping I like the idea of raw cannabonoids in my body. I also eat a small dose of decarbed shatter pretty much daily not enough to get high or nothing I just like feeding my eñdocannabonoid system and then I dab shatter from morning to night everyday as well.

sent from my garden

• Like Like x 1
  8. I took some of the under growth branches off, sort of lollipopped it. Those were only "buds" I took. I don't touch the tops at all beside to look at it haha! Its actually been helping my back pain a lot I was super suprised I didn't have to smoke for the minor aches as much as I had to, my bowel movements are better, I use to have constipation constantly, I am so happy I started growing, or else this wouldn't even be an option!!

I use a blender and blend the whole leaves in with banna apple and mango juice. Sometimes I boil the fan leaves in milk and tablespoon coconut oil for 20-30 min on a simmer to let the thc decarboxylate. I don't think it works but the placebo effect is fucking amazing. I usually have really bad insomnia and I made that last night. I slept sooo good man. I fucking love weed hahha.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Right on ya you could be look8ng at another 10-12 weeks of flower before it will be mature

sent from my garden

• Like Like x 1
  10. Damn that's what I was worried about , the first freeze might hit in November. Gonna have to look at the weather constantly. I also defoliated it to get better airflow as I heard that helps with preventing molds and pest.