Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What weed is this???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by vanguard, Oct 24, 2009.

1. #1 vanguard, Oct 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2009
    first of all, can you guys tell wat kind of weed this is? second, how many grams did i get? (he gave me about 2.5 times what u see in pic 1)

if u cnt see enough detail:

1- it's about half green, half red.
    2- very thin hairs
    3- some crystals visible
    4- not sticky
    5- good color, not too dull
    6- not brown at all
    7- very hard/compact
    8- dry

:smoking: peace

Attached Files:

2. the pic makes it look like a ball of hash, sorry but without any decent pictures its hard to answer your question.

3. nobody can tell you strain/weight from a photo.

get a scale and ask the person your buying it off if you must know.

4. Im cracking up right now hahah. The pic is way to blurry, but im guessing that that isnt bud.

5. It looks like some good but cant really see it without a better pic., How much did you pay. Its best to invest in a scale beacuse its hard to eyeball how dense a nug.

6. looks kinda like a hush puppy.... hush puppy bud perhaps :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Lol jk it doesnt matter what kind it is smoke that shit and be happy :hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:

7. Dude. Can't even see with the picture you gave.

8. sorry, im gonna try to get some info from my dealer. i shoulda asked him when i got it (paid 20$ for apparently 2gs), guessed it slipped my mind. But it's definitely not hash. it is some good stuff. I smoked some already :D

9. Wtf is that?

10. That looks like hash, not bud. What throws me off is that its not sticky

11. i might post some more; better pics later. thx anyways

peace :smoking:

12. Please do.
    It's personal curiosity now.
    Haha

13. how is the bud half green half red???

14. Lololol at hushpuppy weed

15. that is weed, and its such a giant nug it looks like a meatball.

16. Threw me off too.

17. looks like some B's from the pic

camera phones cant take high enough quality pics for bud

18. it looks like a ball of yarn or something hahahaha. smoke it and see how high you get, its really the only way to tell how good the bud you are getting is!

19. The only thing I can tell from that picture is there seems to be a lot of red hairs and that usually means good bud. It's not possible to give you a strain name just from those pictures though, sorry.