What we need to do

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by 420joker, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Just a thought but what if we [NORML] starts "playing ball" with people who have the money and the politicians such as big tobacco or any other big company that has money and political power. Then the last phase of this drug war will end a lot quicker. I realize that tobacco is not well liked in congress but then again neither are we . I think its time we stop hoping the government will realize there drug war accomplished nothing. my point is as of now NORML has little money compared to these legal industries, which is for the time being we need allies. money is what these politician's know so that what we need to get. "PLAY BALL"

2. well I know there are three billionaires funding legalization efforts.
    Norml prefers to get their financing from the public, but the money is there and other groups use it.

3. There is major money being poured into legalization campaigns.

But one of our biggest things is publication, the money needs to be spent on "Truth" commercials that spread the truth about the drug.

That there is no, overdose, or long term nor short term affects.

4. The problem is that the pharmaceutical have the strongest lobbyists in the nation. I don't know if we could never top that, unfortunately.