What way do you want to die?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Jessitwut, Nov 28, 2011.

1. my answer to this has always been the same
    chicken wing to the eye, very hot sauce. :smoking:

2. I want to die by clint eastwood and chuck norris hitting me at the same time, while the event is being narrated by morgan freeman.

3. skydiving out of a plane or weather balloon. just with no parachute.

4. Well, I've decided that if I make it to 90, I'm going to try some unmentionables.

That'll probably do me in.

5. In my lovers arms. My head on his chest, as he whispers in my ear, not to fear what's next. My eyes watering, as tears stream down my face. I hold him tighter, choking on my goodbye.

[​IMG]

6. [quote name='"underahoneymoon"']The end scene of The Devil's Rejects.[/quote]

This!!! No better way to die then that...

7. Freebird has to be playing on the radio otherwise its just not the same..

8. #69 landofodd, Nov 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2012
    laughter...
    then chocolate...or chicken tikka masala. its a toss-up.

9. i think a high-speed car crash would do lol like if i was in a porsche, racing on a mountain road and i happen to lose control and fly off the edge to my death...that would be pretty rad lol

10. I dont know, i think i'd like to die alone by myself, it would feel more harmonic. Just like a dog lol

But everything could happen, imagine to like die in a car accident, all mangled up and shit.. Scary

11. I wanna get shot. Like scarface or godfather way. Like shot a million times. Imagine feeling a thousand spears pierce through your body while your soul drifts on to what would happen after life. You leave this life, and you go on unto what would happen next. You live and you die. After that, you find yourself wherever.

12. [quote name='"Malakiarat"']Last man killed from a zombie takeover.

Or lung cancer... lung cancer goes along with the way my life works.[/quote]

I like how you think man. Realist. One love Breda get irie

13. NO, just wait until you're 39, you'll change your opinion.

14. When I'm about 80-90 and can no longer take care of myself, I want to go skydiving, have my casket held over my grave with some rope, and I wanna slam into that mothafucker and show the dead daddy just fuckin arrived. Or death by snu snu.

15. Drowning, overdose, being shot in head when I'm asleep, or a gun, or bleach. I wish I could just die in my sleep but I don't wanna wait that long

16. im going to go find this one day....:smoking:

17. Marijuana [THC] Overdose

18. You understand that bleach and drowning are a fucked up way to go? :eek:

19. I think going in my sleep would be the best way to go. Like a dream you never wake up from.