What was your first time like?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by heavyrolls, Jan 2, 2012.

1. I was with 2 buddies and one of them brought 2 joints to pass around after this concert we were at was done. It finished at 3 in the morning and there were barely any people around, so we decided it was ok to light up openly at a park. We all sat on the grass and I think I had about 4-6 tokes? And holding it in for about 8 seconds, and not feeling anything.

I was little upset and told them that I wasnt feeling shit, but then I started feeling the buzz once we all stood up. It literally felt like sparkles surging through my body which felt reeally good and made me calm :)

we walked over to mcdonalds and i tried ordering a big mac, but my thoughts kept wondering off so I stood there for 10 minutes trying to get myself to stay focused XD

we walked out around outside after and my thoughts began to wonder off again, about how this high might turn against me and how it might influence me into doing something really stupid, like jumping off a bridge or something. Then i started to get really paranoid and I kept saying out loud how I might kill myself because of how high I was, and my friend who brought the joints had to convince me that i was just stoned and that i needed to calm down before i started to get paranoid even more. It was all pleasant after that, we walked around downtown afterwards and admired how colourful the lights were at night

2. I was 13. I made cannabutter. I mixed mayo and spicy corned tuna. I put butter on both bread, tuna in the middle. Got high for at least 11 hours. Hahahha wasn't that fun cos it was strong and I didn't know how much weed to put in the butter.

3. My first time was with this girl named Britney. I was hanging out with my cousin who has a friend named britney so i went with my friend to go hang at this girls house, and we really hit it of and i ended up fucking her. Several times actually

4. And then you found out she was also your cousin right

5. haha yeah took me weeks to figure out and many fuck sessions. Boy was i embarrassed!

6. My first time was horrible.
    The first time I ever got truly high I hallucinated, mainly because of my massive dehydration issue that day.
    Then I passed out whilst skating.

7. First time didn't feel anything, second time was the greatest time ever until mom found the apple i used :/

8. lol i'd always eat the apple when I smoked out of them just to get rid of evidence....tasted like shit.

anyway, first time was kinda too much for me. My sister and her friend clam baked a car and then just hung out until more people came then we had 5 bowls for 6 or so people, with 2 more packed a second time (didn't smoke outta those though). Everyone thought I was gonna die lol.

9. My first time was nice. A friend of mine and I smoked two joints of Hawaiian (1975) and went for a nice long walk down Hollywood Boulevard at night, tripping out on all the lights and the freaky people. It was cool.

10. My first time was with my boyfriend at the time in his car smoked two bowls together I didn't feel shit he got high but I didn't. I was so jealous but we went to taco bell afterwards.

11. first time i smoked was when i was in 9th grade and my friend was in 6th or 7th and we stole weed from his mom. we continued to do that for a while cuz it was easy, then the first time i got super stoned was with my other neighbor. i had like 30 bucks and it was back in the days of the regs for me so i bought 1/8 and we finished 1 bowl before i was so stoned itold him to go to 7/11 and i bought these pizza sticks and an icee and it was the biggest icee and my friend started screaming you fuckin killed that icee and it made me laugh so hard. and i was laughing uncontrollably and you just made me realize how high i used to get =D

12. first time, got so body stoned and i just sat there and watched my mate play runescape and this was 16 at the time. hahaha

13. It was painful, and awkward because I cried after.

14. sat on a mates porch with a couple of other dudes. sippin beers watching the sun go down on a warm saturday arvo. best way to prepare to go to out or to party.

15. Out in my garden with my brother, best friend and our dealer at the time. Holy shit did i get high! We smoked a few spliffs then made a bucket bong. Then my mum came back so everyone had to leave quietly and me and my bro went straight to sleep :D Those were the days...