What was your first time like?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Smoke Clovers, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Your first time smoking weed that is. How did you act? Were you pushed into it or did you volunteer? What was it like in general?

Let's share some awesome stories with each other!

2. Got so high I thought I was gonna throw up then got the crazy munchies.

Kinda looked like this... ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1439774738.483712.jpg

3. I got so high that I used the search function to read the 1000s of identical threads to this.

4. #4 Smoke Clovers, Aug 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2015
    Man bro. Sorry to say, but every time I see you you like, seriously kill my vibe. You should smoke more. Helps to really mellow out and cleanse the aura encompassing your entire body. Peace friend.

5. My first time i bought a silver surfer vaporizer and my buddy provided some weed. Was a good day.

6. I was incredibly sick from mono and it was Christmas Eve. I had just gotten back from the hospital and felt like death. Not eating, drinking, nothing. My older sister gave me an edible and within the hour, I was at a my Aunts Christmas party chatting it up and devouring everything in sight. Most memorable Christmas to date.

7. Rightous man! That's one of the great things that this wonderful herb from our beautiful planet can help with. It can take the pain and illness in our body and form it into something amazing and fun!

8. It sucks but I honestly don't remember.

9. I remember my first time .. my pal introduced it to me but he didnt show me the concept of how to smoke it .. til one day i was with my big cousins & they showed me the right way they rolled a blunt w/ 4 different kinds & Wow .. i learned right then & there that gettin budded was the only way to go ..

10. First literal choice to smoke was awkward but chill. Me being the senior in high school who just got his license and was driving mom's land rover to school decided to pickup chick I knew because she was always at the bus stop like waving me down to give her a ride. So one day I did and we talked about shit, and weed came up. Couple days later she invited me to smoke and we did. On a scale of 1-10 for high I was probably at a 2, but the experience was nonetheless pretty sweet because I followed through with doing something I wanted to do.

The rest of the times once my friends found out my straight edge-ass was in to smoking (after several years of them poking and prodding at the subject) they smoothly introduced me to the dankem dank life, and I had dispensary quality herb ever since. The first real time I was faded off my ass was at the local elementary school around the corner from my house after school hours of course, where my best buds hooked it up fat blunt style and I had never felt so much love and acceptance. First time in the clouds can't be matched, but damn was I on a rollercoaster ride! Hopping fences and shit, running through the cutty and being an obnoxious teenager. Yeah, good old times [​IMG]

11. The first time i did it was with two of my best friends at my place. It was a Monday after school and we were kind of freaking out since it was all of our first time. So first we had trouble with the blunt (we had no idea which end to light and which end to smoke from lol) so then i pulled out a mini glass pipe i had bought from a smokeshop weeks ago with no real intention to smoke from it and more of something to show off lol. After that we filled the pipe up with weed and watched youtube tutorials on how to smoke from it.

That was the first and last time i coughed. I learned how to inhale after that first time and can now take it down like a champ even though i have majorly sensitive lungs. But that night was amazingly fun. We were just fucked up and happy and hungry and it was just pretty damn wonderful. I would always suggest a noob to either do it with someone they really really enjoy or just by themselves.

12. You mean last week? lol.
    (Yup just started smoking about a week ago).

A guy from work hooked me up, I wasn't forced into it though. I asked him if he sold weed (Just out of curiosity) and he did. So i bought some. Now not knowing what getting high would be like- I didn't know what to expect...

Well here's what happened: Went out a couple of hours early (since i had to be at work around 9am), and rolled up. Smoked the whole blunt and was feeling quite fine...until a couple of minutes later. Everything started moving mad slow...and I kept forgetting if I already did something or not (Like putting my keys in my purse)...and my body felt...tingly..like pins and needles....So i leave the house, say goodbye to the doormen (since we live in an apartment building) and walked outside...completely high..I see a car driving past EXTRA SLOW, I'm like HOLY SH****T....(not even thinking that I was high), But i thought there was something seriously wrong with me. So i ran back inside, completely freaking the hell out, crying to the doormen to "PLEASE HELP, I CAN'T BREATH, I CAN'T BREATH" i start panicing real hard, heart beating fast and all.

She kept saying "whats wrong, whats wrong???" And i'm standing there...just staring! So she calls the ambulance, they get me into the ambulance- I don't even remember what the paramedics were telling me, all I remember him saying "Your just high". So fast forward my family comes in, one of my family members are crying, but everyone else is laughing their asses off (they smoke weed to so they knew I was high..they didn't have anything to worry about with me but just let me come down off of it), they were laughing so hard man. So i end up giving the rest of my weed to my mother (...Which i don't think she ever thew away if you know what I mean...;) ) Then i get discharged from the hospital..Still tweaking out mind you...So she took me to Walmart because she needed some groceries...
    ..I'm walking with the cart so slooowly...then i have to pee....I ended up peeing on the bathroom floor....High as hell, missed the toilet...Just...all on the floor. Gave 0 f**ks about it..washed my hands and just walked out...Then she drives me to work so i can tell them in person that I would not be in that day...I have no idea WHAT i was telling people while i was inside... (but the next day...wooow did they have the best time laughing at me, it was all in good fun though..). Then once i left out of work, I went to get something to eat and had THE BEST TASTING BUTTER EVER My friend was like "You just got paranoid for no damn reason"..and my boyfriend was like "Good...Hopefully all of this taught you a lesson"... So yea....Long story short,,, only smoke at home and I clearly see that I am not ready to go out in public, high lol. [​IMG]

13. First couple of times I smoked I didn't get high. Was hitting out of a bong and wasn't inhaling properly. But the first time I smoked a joint I got super high. Parents weren't home, I invited a friend over who had a fat joint. We smoked it in my room which smelled the whole house up lol. A little bit later started feeling the effects. I noticed the feeling coming from my eyes which sounds weird, but then the feeling went throughout my whole body. A few hours later and still high as can be, my brother came home and was like "wtf!? You stunk the house up."

14. What I don't get is how he fit his dick into a pie tin.
    They're only like 2-3" high :/

15. My first time I smoked a whole bowl to myself and didn't feel anything. My second time consuming cannabis was an edible, I ate 2 cheeba chews to ensure I got high that time and long story short, it blew my mind. I sat down and I felt like I was frozen and then what felt like a couple hours go by was only like 10 minutes

16. Well I got pretty high, it wasn't much of a story because I spent most of the day on the couch. But it was fun. And I didn't bother anyone or make a scene. I was pushed into it now that I recall.