Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What was your first time high like

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Thorkgonsam, Aug 23, 2011.

1. I am not talking about the first time you smoked, but the first time you actually got blazed from smoking. What was the first time you got stoned like. I was smoking a blunt, this is the 2nd time I smoked, in this burnt down factory with a few of my friends, it was blueberry flavored, and lacked a good roach to suck from. After the blunt we decided to leave the factory and go down the road torwards the town, I knew the road but for some reason kept forgetting where I was, It was probably the best experiance smoking, we went to the fair, and let the 2 stoned out of their mind friends out unsupervised into the fair, we knew it was a bad idea but for somereason just let it happen, then I go home. Any Stories from the first time you were high?

2. I was smoking some mids from a bowl. So fucking high. About my 3rd time smoking. Pretty fun. :D

3. First time I ever smoked and the first time I got blazed where the same. My friend got really good stuff and we smoked out of a blunt. All I remember is watching family guy all night, laughing, coughing a lot, and eating puffy cheetos. I was stupid high, I couldn't get off the couch I felt sooooo heavy. And I just sat there giggling to myself. His shit was the only stuff I've been completely blazed off of, ah I miss it.

4. Smoked off a can pipe with a few friends when we went camping. I got pretty damn baked and have been toking ever since.

Also, post 69 FTW!

5. it was like the 3rd time i smoked. passed a blunt with my brother's drummer and rhythm guitarist. melted into a chair for like 2 hours and watched nirvana unplugged. it was the saddest thing ever because i knew it was the last thing Cobain did before dying.

also i couldnt talk unless spoken to, and only if the person was looking directly at me. and my feet were definitely off of my body for a whiiiile hahaaha.

oh and when i tried to use my phone i could only text the last person before i smoked because its all i knew how to get to. hahahahaha damn now that i think about it that was awesome

6. The first time I got high was on a hill overlooking a golf course. It was almost a year ago, when I was 17. I had been wanting to smoke before that, but I never got a chance; my parents didn't like it back then. Anyways, I had met some skaters in my area who frequently got stoned. It was on a Friday, and I had bought a 15 sack of OG Master Kush. The person who ran and got it for me actually pinched out of my bag. I didn't find that out until later. After I bought it, me and my friends went up to the hill overlooking the gold course, and we found a soda can. We punctered some holes in the soda can, put the weed on top, and started toking. Like the person above me said, "My feet were off of my body." Later on, I walked to the pizza place which was a few minutes from my house. My dad often went there, and we ran into each other. He could tell I was stoned, but he was cool about it. He asked me, "Are you alright?" and gave me a ride home.

7. I guess the first time I have ever felt the effects of marijuana is when I was sitting in this room, with 2 other friends, this was back when I was either 15 or 16 I forget, I had bought a dime from a friend of mine, back then I seemed like the only one of my friends who had a connection just never used it, and I had crafted a pipe during this tour of a vocational school, though it was made out of copper (later find out that smoking from copper = bad. ) We all smoked from the pipe and everything almost slowed down, Friend 1 was throwing a screw drive up in the air and catching it and giggling, and then friend 2 was looking at him telling him to stop and then grabbed the screwdriver mid air by the handle, and then all eyes slowly fixated on eachother, and then we walk down to a friend's who didn't know we been smoking just to eat up all of his shit... good times, First time I got "blazed" though is Original Post. Keep them coming, first time stories are awesome (most of the time)

8. 1st time was a joint - nothing
    2nd time a blunt - nothing (I DID INHALE PROPERLY, same as i do now)
    3rd time gatorade bottle bong - fucking RIPPED!

I remember walking out of the bahroom where me and my cousin smoked and feeling my hip joints pullig me down into he ground, so i crash landed my ass on the couch and felt like i was getting sucked into a vortex (like when you run on a treadmill then get off it, times 50) and kept shoveling food and coke into my mouth until i fell asleep.

:smoke:

9. First time smoking was at a tool concert. Didn't get high, but got high symptoms? If that makes sense.
    First time high, I don't remember very well. It was pretty much as stupid and unproductive as you'd expect a roomful of 16 year old boys and junk food to be, though.

10. 2 blunt rotation before off roading in my friends jeep

feltgoodman

11. Well yesterday I roasted .8 of some Fuckin' Incredible out of a double perc straight to the dome. Oh man that was fat, following the preceding hits and upcoming ones.

Afterwards I was completely blazed with an unlimited headrush. Not my first time, but my first time that blazed in a while.

12. Wow..... first time it was a pen pipe my friend made and he had a whole OZ of break weed he prob put like .25 of a gram in tha bowl but no high then cpl wks later his bro and my 3 friends used a like 10 inch
    bong packd it wit kush got burnt out like a stupid high and just chilld

13. I used to smoke cigs all the time when I was in the navy, so I knew how to inhale correctly my first time. I was smoking some schwag with my best friend out of his metal bowl. I got fucking blazed. At first I was like "nothing is happening" then it hit me like a freight train. I sat on his porch zoned out and confused as hell. Then we walked inside to get some water to drink. I felt like I was experiencing several different universes at the same time. It was pretty crazy. Time seemed to skip and jump around randomly. Needless to say, I enjoyed it a lot and have been smoking ever since hahaha

14. Well the first time I got high I was also drinking alcohol, so I'm not sure if that counts as a pure high. I smoked from a steamroller, was pretty harsh for me, for one of my first times really, I didn't smoke anything before that really.

15. Mine was pretty trippy. There's a bike trail near by and we can park on the side. well we parked there one night and they had some kush. I took a hit and just kept staring into the woods. I remember walking for what seems like an hr, but i only walked about 5 ft.

16. Smoked with 3 friends and 2 strangers (6 of us total, strangers were friends of friends), in a car for 30 minutes, passing around a blunt and a bowl in the parking lot of the movie theater. Went in to see Tron and laughed hysterically, the ENTIRE movie. haha. Probably pissed off a lot of people.

17. My first time ever I smoked a joint with my boyfriend in this crappy hotel room and we just laid in bed and I laughed at everything, and felt like I was falling sideways in the bed. I had random thoughts flying in and out of my brain and everything was magical and funny as hell. I remember specifically laughing my ass off after I said "Chinese people are from China." wtf right? haha

18. first time i smoked was "texas dro" (bullshit) in a blunt. i was on the bike trail near my house with some friends. my entire body was numb while i was riding. best bike ride evar

19. #19 wugwan, Aug 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2011
    I was so baked to the point that I was tripping balls. This was like 3 years ago, i've just started blazing, me and a friend was sitting at the park in a sunny afternoon. We each had a .5 joint to our faces. I remember he was playing a song on his phone and I felt like I've warped into the music as if the music was playing in my mind, and I was seeing patterns in the sky,like those trippy optical illusion patterns. After a while of zoning into the sky I noticed on the corner of my eye, I see my friend climbing on the park dome, I had totally forgot we came with a third guy. Let's just say that was some fucking strong indica. Now Sadly, I haven't Experienced anything close to it.

20. Me and 3 friends were walking home n we rolled a j of sum high mids. an hour and a half later a bowl pack. n hour after another j