Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What was your first hit of marijuana from?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Crucifier, Sep 26, 2009.

1. Was it from a bong, a pipe, a vape?

Be specific and explain what details of that great day you may remember.

2. #2 Norma Stits, Sep 27, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2009
    i was like 7 years old and got into my sisters Thai Stick stash (this was like 1977 or so).

i somehow managed to roll a joint well enough to take a hit or 2.. i don't think i got high though.

edit: i haven't been smoking since i was 7.. just that one time till i was like 15 or so.

3. I smoked out of a pop can lol. I was about 10 or so maybe. I got so stoned all I did was i skateboarded so fast away from my house I had no idea what was going on...I was pre baked dudes.

4. My first time smoking was about 8-9 years ago. It was the lowest quality herb out of a homemade bowl using a cat toy ball, a Bic pen tube, and a small socket. Happy to say those days are looong gone.

5. One-hitter that looked like a cigarette. Good times. Schrooms + moonbounce was pretty much all I remember.

6. Me and my buddies bought a blunt of dank for 15$ at a party. the next day, we got together and my buddy (who was a semi-seasoned smoker) rolls up a tinny. It was the most ghetto, fucked up, and haggard tinny i have ever seen. the bowl was basically big enough to get two hits out of. we packed 4 bowls, and my 2 buddies were high as fuck. i still wasn't feeling it so i packed up 2 more and smoked them. i got hit like a ton of bricks and was completely retarded after that. i saved that tinny to show my kids one day.

7. i was 12 and my brother finally introduced me to sweet marijuana. he asked me what i thought about it in his room and had me smell it a few times lol. then he took out this chillum and we went out back to my deck lit up..took hits so big i couldnt handle them and threw up once haha. but after i felt a simile just grow along my face then i was thrown into a new world of happiness

8. my first time was out of a blunt, at my ex-brother-in-laws crib...great time. played xbox all night.

9. my first time ever smoking was just out of a friends spoon but i didnt get high. i didnt try it again till a couple months later, and i used a homemade carrot pipe with my friends, 4 hits, mega high. i hated it for the first 5 minutes. now im in love.

10. a red bull can...dont know if i got high, i was drunk already

11. My very first time was from a hitter. 20 minutes after that I smoked a blunt and haven't quit since.

12. roaches out a coke can when i was like 13...i remember walkin outside(it was dark and creepy) and being like..wtf...wat?...wat?::silence::....SHHHHH!

13. My first hit was from a blunt. I don't really remember what flavor, I smoke too much to remember way back then, lol.

14. a black and mild...that first high was priceless..never felt like that again...yet

15. Really? You got high your first time? Took me about 4-5 times?

16. #17 redhotblazer, Sep 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2009
    my first time blazin was in 9th grade with 3 of my friends in one's back yard at 1 in the morning. for two of us it was our first time, the other two were relatively experienced. one of them had a sweet metal kazoo steamroller he made by taking off the top plastic part and poking holes in the kazoo with a pen/knife. We smoked dank ass headies and i was high as a kite. we all proceeded to jack off on trees (no idea why, we were high, horny as hell). With great difficulty, we snuck back into my friends basement and proceeded to eat ruffles and chex mix for an hour while one of my friends explained to us how the universe is a sphere because there are 3 main vectors, the 3rd of which has low vegetation and is the smallest of all the vectors. then i fell asleep suddenly and slept like a baby. :cool:

17. juicy jay haha

18. awesome!!!!:hello:

19. a pretty nice bubbler that my cousin had back when i was 14

i miss that thing =/