What was the worse thing you ever smoked out of?

Discussion in 'General' started by ThatHighGuy024, Mar 9, 2013.

1. I'm not proud of it but it was a tin foil bowl...it was before I was a educated stoner.

2. My first time was a Dutch. Anyways yea I did the foil thing when I first started smoking alone. I obviously upgraded when my friends told me the dangers

Im a student of life, I have an unquenchable thirst for knowledge... - Me

3. hmmmm.. so many make shift smoking contraptions that I've made that I can't really recall.. oh yah! 2L pop bottle with the lid for a bowl and a pen for the stem. Ya, bad call on my half, but what are ya supposed to do when your stranded in a cabin in the middle of nowhere haha needless to say I was probably more high from the burnt plastic fumes than anything haha

4. Definitely not the worse smoke and people should take note of this.
    I had bought some weed, chilling round my sister's and had no Rizla.
    So I got me a fag took the filter out put a roach there, empty the backy then mix lil with your weed if that's how you like it. then i just shuved lil bit down at a time it did take a good 5 mins just getting the stuff in but It was a very nice smoke. worst thing I smoked Bottle bong with tin foil chillum n Pen for down pipe, pen melted a tiny bit but dont think it let off any harmful fume's

5. ya, that's not a bad idea at all, except the tobacco part! although I prefer smokin a philly myself (captain black or similar cigar). great taste with out a doubt!

6. It was either that or the receipt. ;)

7. I did the receipt once looking back now stupidest thing I ever did all that ink.

8. I smoked a roll up in paper made it fat to like the same ratio as if you had used a Rizla wasn't too bad. Rizla do give off a lot of flavour, I cut my rizla in length so the paper barely covers the other paper if you understand that lol. I notice quite a difference, but it does take more skill to roll. but IMO joint's are for trips, bong's for crib's, and I'm normally sitting in unless riding.

9. haha I'm not sure how many times I considered using a receipt for rollin, but it never came down to it. you guys are champs haha

10. #10 Bronx Finest, Mar 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2013
    Makeshift bong made out of
    An Arizona bottle (fruit punch ftw), the straw that comes With entourage cigars, and tin foil. Hit pretty well

I now got a $8 glass Pipe I wound up selling my makeshift Arizona bong for 3 bucks to some noob who was too young to buy a pipe

Sent from my IPhone 6 using GC Forum

11. haha way to make some cash out of essentially nothing!

12. There has to be more people that regret what they smoked out of

13. Maybe to ashamed lol

14. An apple and a pair bong with a tinfoil bowls haha