What Was The Last Thing You Purchased?

Discussion in 'General' started by BreezyF, Aug 12, 2012.

1. a hq of some medical

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. a 30 of ice house and a lighter

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Well I just got two microwaveable chimichangas about 10 minutes ago. 1 is left. Stomach is currently about half full.

I'm about to get some cool substances in about an hour though. Was supposed to be an hour ago, now it's in an hour. Anyone care to guess how long he's gonna say in an hour from now?

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. The first of a few packages just arrived. I will leave it up to you folks to try to figure out what might be coming with this package.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. Magic beans from The Vault!

• Like Like x 1
  6. #147 BaglorHoliday, Nov 13, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2019
  7. Summer clothes from the rack lookin for 100% cotton

8. #149 smolka151, Aug 28, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2022
    The last game I bought was Cyberpunk 2077, but that was the last thing I bought. I already regretted many times that I bought this game at the start of sales. The game was very slow, there were a lot of bugs on the part of the developer and the game just wasn't worth the money. Now, all the games and media files I do not buy but just download from thepiratebay. The savings are just huge and everything is much more convenient.

9. I bought a jumbo dog, bag of chips, and a cherry Coke at the white sox game today. $20

10. #151 RobGardner, Sep 22, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2022
    Cyberpunk is a gorgeous game and I am glad that it is regaining popularity on Steam. It deserves it

• Like Like x 1
  11. BUNCH of stuff. Doing my Xmas shopping now.
    [​IMG]
    Just got this awesome battery, delta 2 (1024 watts) and a 220 watt folding solar panel.
    It's the dark one.
    [​IMG]
    This custom flashlight comes today, need to grab it from the mailbox.
    [​IMG]

12. #153 ArnolDDD, Oct 11, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2022
    I've been playing Diablo II Resurrecte for a long time, probably not many people have heard of it, but it really hit my fancy.
    It took me a long time to get to the right level to buy a Dimensional Shard, but now I'm satisfied.
    I think a lot of people will understand when you're really looking forward to something and going for it)