What Was The Last Thing You Purchased?

Discussion in 'General' started by BreezyF, Aug 12, 2012.

1. i spent my money on blue, elliptical, peices of candy....5$ a pop too!

2. i spent my money on some weed. bought to spend it on a new engine for my subaru. i'm not happy about the last one, but the first one helps me realize that it's only life.

3. [quote name='"dddaver"']I got a wild hair and ordered a 55" 3D LCD w/WIFI couch potato's dream. I already have a 42". I got bored I guess.[/quote]

I'll gladly take that 42" that bored you haha

4. your mom as a prostitute :smoke:

5. I am always looking for good sites...I am not really new, but this was my first FNM, I have always pretty much been a casual player...But we went thinking it was going to be a draft and turns out it wasn't draft night, but constructed standard, so we needed cards. Let me tell you, I won't buy an event deck again I don't think, unless I know the cards. I got the "Sweet Revenge" and it plays mostly from the graveyard, something I don't really like to play. And so it was a epic fail on my part. Plus being my first FNM...wow, I was a total blowout going 1-3 out of rounds, and one was a bye...

6. I was just in Lowe's today. I needed to get freezer cooler bags to put in my lunchbox for work, I also needed some spray for odor.

I asked the first employee I saw for help in locating these items. The guy who I asked obviously was a stoner. As soon as I asked him where I could find odor eliminating spray for smoke, he smiled, said "isle 14, and its called ZEP smoke odor Eliminator". I swear, dude could have made a sweet ZEP commercial.

Paid $1 for the ice packs
    Paid $7 for the can, but it definitely works, smells awesome. No more weed smell in my office.

7. 2 mcdoubles and a chocolate chip frappe :D

8. all you can eat spaghetti .

9. [quote name='"HomeAllDayHerbz"']all you can eat spaghetti .[/quote]

That sounds so good right now it's not even funny

10. [quote name='"BreezyF"']

That sounds so good right now it's not even funny[/quote]

5 bucks too man

11. a roast beef and turkey w/ chip mayo and bacon sub sandwich from jersey mikes :yay:

:yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy:

12. mcdonalds lol

13. i pre-ordered dishonored

14. Gas. Came to 79.01 hahaha

Fucking ridiculous. Greed is making me over pay for my gas

15. Last thing I bought was a 13 watt CFL from Home Depot for my room, except it's coated in blue stuff that makes it a coloured 13 watt CFL, so it's kind of like a black light, only blue.
    Second last thing I bought was a Gameboy Advance and a copy of Pokemon Blue and Yellow. Been playing that for a few days now.

16. A medium coffee. i drank it while i waited for the campus bus :smoke:

17. IN and out burger mmmmm....:yummy: and fuckin gas, I wish I really could get high and fly like in redbull commercials....:smoking: