What was the happiest moment of your life?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by PeruvianDank, Apr 13, 2012.

1. no fucking clue,

holy shit that's a good question

2. When I ejaculated for the first time & when I ejaculated high for the first time

3. couldn't say...prolly when i was a kid and that was the first time i killed a person...he threatened to kill my squirrel, so i busted his liver...watched his ugly ass face cringle in pain and agony as he groaned with a bitchified murmer...but i knew my squirrel was safe and that was all that mattered to me at the moment..
    then as an adult when i remember her again...like a part of me i forgot about or something...totally striped out of my memory or blocked out of my head...but then i remembered my squirrel and felt something i had not known since early childhood.

so the two happiest moments in my life, center around my squirrel.

4. Yeah, I'd have to go with this! I remember the first time I discovered masturbation, I thought I dicovered something new, like I was the only one to stumble upon it, and I started telling my friends about it. I think that was the happiest moment in my life. And when I found out that everyone was doing it all along was probably the saddest.

5. I dunno, I'm only 20. Probably havent lived it yet.

6. Probably the first time I smoked a bowl after drinking.

7. the first time i got high..... i then realized what all the hype was about.

decided thatday id always stay high

8. The first time I smoked, it was love at first blunt.

9. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

no really,
    [​IMG]

10. What's scarier is that he says it was his first time killing a person.

Which implies there are more times?!?!?!?!?

11. birth of my child

12. 'i remember bein a lil thug.. weed; didnt really know what it was.. but then i took a puff and realized i should stayyyyy high'

[quote name='"kayakush"']birth of my child[/quote]

teethless baby grins are heart melting

13. When that happens it will be #1 for me

14. When I was born

15. every moment, is just a moment, it is neither better or worse than any other moment.

:)

16. Getting accepted to the university I wanted!

17. [quote name='"fieryflora"']couldn't say...prolly when i was a kid and that was the first time i killed a person...he threatened to kill my squirrel, so i busted his liver...watched his ugly ass face cringle in pain and agony as he groaned with a bitchified murmer...but i knew my squirrel was safe and that was all that mattered to me at the moment..
    then as an adult when i remember her again...like a part of me i forgot about or something...totally striped out of my memory or blocked out of my head...but then i remembered my squirrel and felt something i had not known since early childhood.

so the two happiest moments in my life, center around my squirrel.[/quote]

You sound like a fun and funny person. Lol

18. I had fun once. It was terrible.

19. [quote name='"TheAtmansPath"']

no really,
    [/quote]

Hahahaha the wtf one and the what the fuck am I reading one had me dying.