What Video Game Are You Playing

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Lewd, Oct 5, 2013.

1. I'm pretty sure it's only Xbox for the December release. Try out fortnites version of Battle Royale, if you like it, you will probably enjoy pubg. I've got like 150 hours in it and I'm kinda bored now waiting for the vault update and just game updates.

• Like Like x 1
  2. #82 Clore, Nov 18, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2019
    I'm playing some Destiny on PC these days. I didn't expect I'd enjoy it this much since I'm not a big shooter guy.

3. Finally beat the main story line in mass effect. Now to the side missions :coolalt:

4. Assassins Creed: Origins

Super dope

5. People like it, I think it's ok for what it is but games like that are dominated by weirdos who do nothing but eat doritos and play that game which kills the fun since you never have a real shot at winning.

Would never in my life recommend a first or third person shooter for console. Pc master race in that regard. Actually pc master race for everything except fighting games like Dragonball Xenoverse and Witcher 3.

• Like Like x 1
  6. New Vegas was so good. I ended up killing everyone who even remotely insulted me or got in my way so I missed out on a bit.... oh well. What's the point of a post apocalyptic wasteland if you can't commit acts of mass genocide right?

Oh yeah there's a special sniper rifle called the Gobi in a hidden location called Sniper's nest. I recommend you find it, arguably one of the best weapons in game.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Currently playing the hell out of Divinity Original Sin 2. It's like D&D meets all the best aspects of MMORPGs minus the mmo part. You can play with as many people as you want or solo, or solo with npc allies. Such a fun game.

8. Yeah playing an evil character seems to be more fun for the most part. Despite my current profile pic being an ncr ranger the legion was more fun. It's a shame that obsidian wasn't given more time to develop the game because I already consider it the best fallout by far and if they were given more time it could've been so much better still.

• Like Like x 1
  9. #89 Frasier, Nov 23, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2017
    I wore the NC ranger outfit for most of the game despite the fact that I made a personal mission of wiping out litteraly every NC in the whole map. Although after the requested BOS genocide I wore their power armour. It's ok I made it up to them in FO4.

The writing and dialogue options in NV are really amazing. There's talk of a revamped NV with the same roleplaying options but Fallout 4 style graphics which honestly sounds amazing.

If you like the RPG aspect, Divinity Original Sin 2 has extremely well designed dialogue so every response effects the game and the story

• Like Like x 1
  10. They are creating a mod that will recreate NV into fallout 4.

There is also a mod for NV where you can play multiplayer and have other players in your actual game it looks dope as fuck; seems like a long way off from the regular fallout experience tho.

Sent from my shithole using my fuckface

11. We playing Max Payne right now lbvs the first one.

12. i picked up [ Xbox 1 S

Witcher Wild Hunt [ 20$
    Star Wars Battlefront II
    Mass Effect Andromeda [ 15$

Fallout 4 was only 30$, maybe later

13. in my mind WICTHER was the game I wanted the most
    but I'm prolly gonna try the SINGLE PLAYER - BF2 1st

14. Kinguin or G2a for cheaper games. No returns but paying 15$ for a 60$ game is nice. And no it's not a scam site they are 100% legitimate sites. As for how they get the game keys for so cheap we don't know but they have been running for years and never had issues. I bought Fallout 4 for steam for 20 bucks and 2 other games.

15. BF 1 is life. BF1 is love.

• Like Like x 1
  16. The people are voting for a Fallout New Orleans.

17. As if New Orleans actually needs a nuclear devastation to make it a rape and murder wasteland shit hole...

18. Have you been there?

19. Once but I was joking. High crime rate though.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Actually much more pleasent area than the rest of Louisiana. Lived in Lake Charles for a couple years. Food is amazing. It would be an interesting turn in fallout. City surrounded by a swamp. Imagine the new beasts and better add mutant alligators.

• Like Like x 1