What Video Game Are You Playing

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Lewd, Oct 5, 2013.

1. Right now im playing Tales of Vesperia

2. gta 5 because it helps me when im pissed off

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Civilization 5!!! And I'm developing a serious addiction to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. Super Smash Bros Mele,, the best

5. Far Cry 3 :)

6. Best super smash bros! So balanced and everything about that game makes me ❤️❤️❤️
    how is that? Might just pick that up

7. Hotline Miami mainly

8. madden 12 and spyro

9. I been mixing it up

Mw3
    Lol
    Dota2

10. I'm about to pop ocarina of time into the 64 and beat that again. Damn the two zelda 64 titles were epic games.

11. Well spoken. I didn't get into Majora's Mask as much but Ocarina of Time was one of the most revolutionary games ever. When I turned into big Link for the first time I touched myself. I forgot what the stone people were called. I dream that when I reach 65 years of age, I can call up some lifelong friends and bust some four player split screen Goldeneye. Go ahead and pick Oddjob you selfish bastard, I will aim low.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. You would cream everywhere if you put on the stone mask in majoras mask. Talk about big link lol, everything around you gets smaller thats how big you get. The feirce diety mask makes you a little bigger than an adult too, oh and your tunic is white. Im more of an ocarina of time fan but majoras mask is really good and hard in a different way. The dingeons aren't as hard it's everything outside of the dungeons on majoras mask thats hard. Ocarina of time is the opposite. I'm already in the deku tree, this is going to be a fun day lol.

13. Sounds dope. I remember having to like send a letter, then fast forward or vice versa so so and so could get it and yeah, it turns out I just sucked at the sequel. I kind of wish I could do that though. Text some girl a picture of my boner, go forward in time and see if she is touching it, and if not just travel back and save myself by just sending an lol instead of a boner pick.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Gta 5

Sent from my~★☆GALAX¥ $4☆★ U$ing Tapat@lk 4

15. Total War: Rome 2.

So addicted.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Alternating between Skyrim and GTA 5

"I just saw three students walking from back here with their eyes as red as the devil's dick!"

17. Hitman Absolution
    NBA 2k14 
    Devil May Cry

Vaas is one of my favorite antagonists in a while.

18. Path of Exile is the only one at the moment.
    I have about 110 games backlogged right now.
    Not sure where to start, so I doubt I'll get to them anytime soon. Lol

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Saints Row IV, its amazing