What vaporizer gives you the biggest hits

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by thereeferist, Jul 28, 2016.

1. I have many vaporizers that I really like, but I want one that gives me huge hits. I have the Lifesaber vaporizer which gives me huge hits, but I'd like bigger hits in a smaller package, if possible. I already have the Extreme Q, the Underdog, the Magic Flight Launch Box, the Hammer, the Arizer Air, the Volcano, and the Da Vinci. I plan to buy the Evoke and the Mighty very soon.

2. Haze Dual v3 (mike drop)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mighty or Herbalizer.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mighty

• Like Like x 1
  5. the bigger the hit the more the waste. you cannot efficiently absorb cannabinoids from bigger hits, its an impossibility... when you inhale your vapor your receptor absorption capacity is limited to the linings of your lungs and airways. those linings absorb an appropriate amount of oxygen and particulate mater ( vapor). the appropriate absorption amount is the normal settings for your receptors. You cannot force more absorption by adding more vapor in there because your receptors are full after 5 seconds and absorb no more until new oxygen is introduced in there to reactivate receptor absorption capacity....

your best way to conserve and to get best effects is to re-breath or ghost your hit and rely on new oxygen to maximize receptor absorption capacity... otherwise you are inhaling massive amounts of compounds that do not get absorbed and you exhale them right back out into the room....

• Like Like x 3
  6. ^^^very true and well put. Most people seem to miss the mark on what dry herb vapes are supposed to do. If you see a huge cloud, you wasted that much vapor.

• Like Like x 3
  7. #7 Galaxy420, Jul 30, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2016
    exactly. I read a thread where a dude blew his exhaust vapor into a volcano bag and his girl got Hi on it later, lol. generally though when taking in a hit of vapor the phyto compounds that connect to receptors have a half life of 5 seconds for the active molecular exchange time frame and then the remaining actives bump around in the air cavities until blown out the way they came in

edit on a more serious note, to the original poster
    to re breathe a vapor hit- inhale your hit and when ready to exhale do so and when you see the vapor starting to leave re breathe back in and hold a few...
    do it again and when you start to see visible vapor then re breathe etc...
    I do it up to three or four times depending on smoothness and quality of vapor...

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. De Verdamper, biggest and best tasting hits money can buy!
    A beauty, a monster, my friend for 10yrs

9. Focusvape :D just got it.. it's awsome