Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What vape for ~$150?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DrLeonardHofstadter, Aug 3, 2012.

1. The main two Im looking at are the Arizer Solo and the DBV. I know the DBV is a higher quality vape, which is why Im looking at it, but stealth is also abig factor, and thats where the Solo comes in. I bought a bong about amonth or two ago and I've only used it once or twice because its so much of a hassle and I need to be sneaky. I would also like to br able to walk out the door by my parents with it in likr a bag or something,and I don't know if I could do that with the DBV. What do you guys think? And if theres another one that'll make my decision harder, let me know lol.

2. if you need it to be sneaky get a magic flight launch box.

if you want a higher quality home (non stealthy) vape get a da buddha

3. Da buddha,on amazon ~$150

4. [quote name='"TheZodiac"']if you need it to be sneaky get a magic flight launch box.

if you want a higher quality home (non stealthy) vape get a da buddha[/quote]

I'd say if you need to be sneaky get the Solo Arizer, much much better quality and experience than a MFLB.... IMO MFLB's are for occasional smokers.

But I'd definitely get the DB, I've only heard great things about it and it's just a nice quality piece for little money compared to other plug-ins. Also.... glass on glass!!

5. Arizer solo, a little more $ but its worth it. $170.

6. I can get the Solo for $150 on Amazon, and the MFLB has mixed reviews and Im not gonna buy new batteries so it doesnt seem worth it

7. Holy shit, too bad I cant order right now

8. Maybe save up for the Pax by Ploom? It's around 250, I ordered mine for 238. It's a little higher than your budget but I've heard only great things about it. I should be able to vouch for it too in a day or two.

9. Lol Im saving up for this, I dont have a job

10. You're going to want something with a digital output so that you'll be able to set the exact temperature. If you want a portable vape, get the Da Vinci. That thing is the absolute best portable vape out there (in my opinion obviously). If you want a non-portable vaporizer, I would definitely buy the Arizer Extreme-Q. I think both of these choices are about $150. Whichever you choose, I guarantee you will be satisfied.