What up with this leaf?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by spaceghostdank, Jun 27, 2017.

1. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I thought it might be light burn because I'm using a pretty high powered led. The light is within the recommended ranges too. It may also be too little cal mag or too much oh fluctuations. What do you think?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Oh and the plants in the background are shit and there is nothing to do about it I'm just letting them finish then I'm done with them

3. it may be a thing with your pH of your water ..ive found these pictures .i dont know if it is this but just a thought ..mac incorrect-ph-cannabis-sm.jpg ph-fluctuations-marijuana-sm.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. it could even be a magnesium deficiency ..if it is Epsom salts will cure it ..mac. mg-magnesium-deficiency-sm.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. I would flush and add fresh nutes with some cal mag maybe even foliar spray with some Epsom salt

6. Unless you are organic then just add some cal mag earth juice makes a cal mag that is just cal mag no added nutes like nitro

7. I have a cal mag supplement and I added that. I also raised the light a lil. I'll check the ph when I get home. I just calibrated my ph pen and set all my bucket reservoirs to 5.9 ish which is what I always aim for with ph. Maybe lowering to that ph messed it up. Does anyone know more about ph fluctuation causing leaf deformity.