what up new to the site

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by fulner, Dec 26, 2006.

1. i have a 4 gal bubbler set up with 2 plants an a 2 foot flor light any Q or u just wanna say anything hit me up

2. Welcome and good luck with your grow!

3. thanks ive grown in dirt for about 3 years an did good for not having big lights just using flor light so i figured i would try dro an see so i went to the closest shop (didnt even know there was on it MI) an picked up a pump witch sucked an i got one at walmart for 15$ that pumps 10 times better for half the price a i got some 1in rock cubes an some small thing of nuts but with a 4gal set up they will last a long time it has grow flower an pro-tekt Dyna-gro the highest # on it is 12 for the pfor flowering but i guess it works ive only mixed the grow an pro-tekt but so far so good an got about 6 net pots that are 4 or 6 in around but i figured half the roots will grow through them any way so why got them so big an it all cost me about 50-75$ for every thing with the ph up an down with the tester but the tester is a little tube with some drops but it works

4. the only real question i have is how offin to change the water and put in more ferts or change the ferts an if flushing it with fresh water every so offin is good for it and the bottom 2 sets of leafs on one plant are turning brown an yellow looks like there dien off an the other plant just the bottom leafs are looking the same to much nuts not enough? i can post pics if needed