Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

What Up maaaan.

Discussion in 'General' started by XxJWxX, Oct 11, 2002.

1. OK OK OK.......Listen up very very carefully. I am officially more stoned then i've ever been in my lifE! AND IM TRIPPIN THE FUCK OUT! Im in a different world, im not the same person. I actually dont remember my room and all the shit inside it. Im trippin like a mofo maybe its because I stayed up last night and didnt sleep for 1 second like a dumbass (planning on staying up all night tonight too).... Oh fuckin well. Im bored, and I need soemthing to do or else im gonna start hitting walls and then it doesnt get pretty from there. kapish?

WAIT! THIS WILL NOT TURN INTO ONE OF THOSE CRAZY RANTS, IM GONNA MAKE SENSE!

I FEEL LIKE TAKING A SWIM IN A BIG POOL OF JELLO, ANYONE EVER WANNA DO THAT?????

SOMEONE ENTERTAIN ME SOMEHOW. IM GONNA SIT HERE, IN Y KINGS THROWN WITH MY ROYAL TRINKETS, AND YOU ARE THE JOKER THAT DOES SOMETHING TO ENTERTAIN ME OR ELSE YOU GET YOUR HEAD CUT OFF IN THE GUILLOSTINE. A
    And that means you lose. then your a loser, and you suck if you lose...at least thats what my dad told me. But fuck that fool because whos eatin all the jarlsberg and swiss cheese now bitch?!?! I thought so........(DONT PAY ATTENTION TO THAT, YOU'D HAVE TO KNOW MY FAMILY TO UNDERSTAND THOSE LAST FEW WORDS..................PEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYAAACE

WHAT THE FUCKED HAPPENED?

I KEEP GETTIN ACTUAL FLASHBACKS AND MILD HALLUCINATIONS AND SHIT

YA'LL GOTTA TRY STAYING UP 40 HOURS WITHOUT EVEN A NAP, AND THEN SMOKE..............

IM DONE WITH THAT RANTT SHHHHHIIIIIT FOR NOW......SOMEONE COME UP WITH ANOTHER TOPIC SO WE CAN TALK AND DEBATE ABOUT THAT INSTEAD OF MY BORING TRIPPY HIGH EXPERIENCE....NOTHING NEW :) PEACE

2. the coolest thing to do when youre really really fuckin high is to try and do as many more drugs as you can find.. muahahaha

damn im high too

3. If I downed even one bottle of robitussin while I was as fucked up as I was last night......I wouldnt be here today :)

Whens the last time u had some dxm phil? Hmmm...maybe a few minutes? Hours?

Cant wait till I get some tussin.

4. actually i did just have some dex, like 5 hours ago :smoke:

only like 350mg though.. it was the last of this months freebase batch, besides maybe enough for a couple of.. ahem.. seasoned bowls :smoking:
    it was more of an experiment to see whether or not i could dextrip at school and not have anyone notice.. it was kind of interesting, and i handled it easily.. but for me dxm is more of a drug to do without much (any) human contact in the >300mg range