Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What types of feelings do you have when your high..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by highFLYER95, Apr 16, 2012.

1. What types of feelings do you have when your high.. a few days back now i just a bought a bong and had a few hits... after about 10 to 15 mins it hit me i started to drool my eye started viabrating and bascially felt like i was in cartoon mode it was awesome :cool:

2. #2 zowie, Apr 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2012
    when I used to smoke daily(bong), felt really lazy, bored, but calm and relaxed. After couple months of stopping, I'm starting to get back into it but its more of a party, once a week thing now. Using a pipe now since bongs hit too hard for me, but I feel relax, happy, giggly, energetic.

3. My first time I felt like everything took a really long time to happen. I couldn't stop smiling, everything was enhanced. Everything is amusing to me. I described it as feeling like I was in third person or like I was dreaming.