Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What type of wrap/paper was your first blunt or joint?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by linkma54, Jun 22, 2013.

1. My first blunt was most definately a grape game, the big ones too. We used to go through stupid amounts of weed to roll those fat every day haha.

The first joint I ever smoked (incidentally the first time I had ever smoked) was one of those clear cellulose papers. I, having never smoked or seen weed before, thought that it was the coolest thing in the world to watch the plant burning like that. Got me high as fuck too, despite the fact that I accidently dropped it in a puddle halfway through (whoops! :hide:

So what kinda papes was your first blunt or joint?

2. I have no idea, it's been so long, and I really wasn't paying that much attention to it.  Probably a zigzag

3. Zig-Zag Black, and the weed tasted sweet like sugar too. I will never forget that day.

4. Uhhhhh I can't remember if it was before a football game with some dudes I just met. I think it was like strawberry Pom Pom. If it wasn't then it was this one time some dude sold me two blunts already rolled for 10 bucks cause he was quitting. I think they were strawberry swishers

5. I have no idea.  Probably just a regular zigzag.

6. Vanilla Dutches. Nothing better.. 15 years n still roll'n. Twistn arizona n chocolate before any exotic bud existed.. now just sour or kush..chiefn

7. An emptied out cigarette :(

8. A blue kingsize Rizla. Pretty much the standard choice here in the UK. I've never had the pleasure of smoking a blunt.

9. A flavoured paper of some sort. Pineapple I think.