What type of weed is this?

Discussion in 'General' started by biotoxity, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Ok I got some weed the other day I have only been smoking for like 7 months so I don't know much about differnt types, I tried getting real good pics ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1387127421.427805.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1387127440.622544.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1387127463.784329.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1387127476.584145.jpg

2. Third pic looks like a Purple BC Hybrid of some sort or Hybrid Psd Purple Sour Diesel. Nobody better to ask though than the source itself. Now, is the bud the same in all 4 pics, or different in the last 2?

3. All of them are the same the 2 first ones had flash on

4. iz diz perple kush?

5. Is dat bc cheeto super purple kush haze brah str8 louuuud

6. Looks like a sativa. What kind of smell?

7. purple murple

8. Looks like purple kush or grandaddy purple . What is smell like . Purple kush smells like fruity purple .whlile gd has more of a skunk tone to it .its hard to say what strain she is .

Im good at guessing strains by smell .

9. Looks like some kinda purple.. Probably an indica if I had to guess. 🍄 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 🌿

10. It doesn't have to be a "purple" strain for it to be purple. You can turn any bud purple regardless of strain by lowering the temperature during flowering.  That's some decent bud you've got Op, I'd smoke that shit.

11. Only way to know is to ask the grower man. Looks good though.

12. Looks like good weed. Stop trying to give it a name (Still a useless practice unless you're growing) and just smoke up. :smoke:

13. Yeah if you don't know what strain/strains it is then it is really pointless to put thought into it. It looks like great bud though I would enjoy t hat regardless I would call it no name dank.

14. Iota nice to gather information you know