Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What type of wax is this (Not strain)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by amdjobob, Feb 22, 2018.

1. [​IMG]

just wondering if anyone could take a guess at how it was processed/what itd be called 100% new to how wax is made and etc it's very very terpy not complete shatter at room temperature very stretchy not sticky at all.

2. Definitely looks like shatter to me, likely BHO (Butane Hash Oil) but since your saying it isn't total shatter at room temp it is probably pull and snap

• Like Like x 1
  3. I'm thinking pull and snap!

4. Thank you for the reply like I said complete new to dabbing had a friend offer me a rig torch and a universal titanium nail cause he was moving and couldnt say no all he wanted was to see me take my first .5 gram dab

5. Thank you for the reply like I said complete new to dabbing had a friend offer me a rig torch and a universal titanium nail cause he was moving and couldnt say no all he wanted was to see me take my first .5 gram dab

6. Well best of luck on that, I have been dabbing for a couple years and haven't tried close to a half gram dab, although if someone provided the half gram I would give it a shot, just not going to waste my meds when I have to pay as much for them as I do.

• Like Like x 1
  7. My delivery service and my dispensary give a 'free gram' of anything for every 3 grams and 3 grams is 80 so i mean i'll never be able to complain, although if I was buying terp sauce or etc obviously i wouldn't be able too only reason its so cheap is because its pure crumble it turns to dust with my tool but i can load it into my carb cap or something.

Half gram went good obviously didn't finish it but got close there was just what was left in the rig.

8. Nice, enjoy those prices and enjoy being in a legal area. Really hoping NJ legalizes this year sometime so I can stop paying $60-$70 a g for oil, it usually is sauce so it is really good but still fuckin pricey