Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What type of toker are you?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DrEmerald, Aug 30, 2011.

1. #1 DrEmerald, Aug 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2011
    Just finished of the last of my Quarter (3.5grams Northern lights + 3.0 blue cheese)
    and was thinking what type of toaker are most people.

Weekly smoker 1-4 times a week
    daily 1-6 times per day
    weekend
    social

Or when ever you can afford it

Weekly for medical reasons more for when i can afford it.

2. Daily when i got weed but i dont have weed EVERY day...so it changes

3. I used to be daily, but after my self-professed T-Break, I'm thinking that I'll be moving to every other day/every-other-other day.

4. Every few hourly

5. Was a daily for a while (mainly at night) then I realized that It was becoming more of a chore to smoke at night rather than a reward so I took a break (about 5 days) and after that I no longer needed weed to sleep. So now I only smoke when I'm with friends, after a long day at work, or on the weekends. Never before bed though.

6. Daily Smooooker [​IMG]

7. I like to consider myself an hourly toker.

8. #9 FrankieRebel, Aug 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Shit, I need to take your advice and stop smoking before sleep...I'm starting to have to smoke just to get to bed early and pass out. Gotta break the cycle I guess.

9. Ima Agree with this.

Hourly....

I can smoke at work to,

Ya Bitch.

Hourly. :cool:

10. Hourly. Except my mandatory T Break started a few hours ago /:

11. Usually I go all out once a week with friends smoking a whole bunch. Then the rest of the week if I have any of my own weed I usually smoke a couple of times a day but much smaller amounts. Once in the morning and once at night typically.

12. every few hours when i have it, a few times daily when i dont

13. 8 to 14 times per day.

14. what kind of toker am i? one that is bold enough to never use drops

15. I'm a classic toker. :p

16. I'm so high.
    Daily though.
    Not too much though.

17. Continuasly......:p

18. the 1 year T Break type

19. Multiple daily.

Work days: after work - 2:30. Another bowl around 5-6. 1-2 more before bed - 10:00.