What type of person were you in highschool.

Discussion in 'General' started by Cloud10_2003, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Badass white guy :laughing: . That was literally how people referred to me and my friends.

2. I am still the same person I was in high school. I have not grown up yet.

3. Was known as a "tagger".... I was in one of the most notorious graffiti crews in my city...

Was often mistaken for being a gang member by the school and they would interrogate me about stuff thinking I was in a gang...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. yall know me, still the same OG...

5. The one that was only there to make money. Had any drug you wanted... had any candy you wanted... had cold sodas and energy drinks in my cooler in my car since they didn't sell those there. I don't think I ever took books out of my locker, or ever brought a book bag. I was also the one that was always sleeping in class, and reeked like weed, and was always fucked up. I stashed all my illegals in a special place. But they had cameras so I always had to change it up. I got searched pretty routinely, and all the staff hated me. Looking back, I would hate me too.

6. The stoner/druggie

My teachers would call me Stone :laughing:

7. Alpha male jock  :smoking: 

8. #108 Huey_Freeman, Sep 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2013
    if this is true that's pretty dope..

9. I was all over the place in high school, I tried to find who I was and every year I was different.

Freshman Year: I was hanging with all the Skaters in school, I was straight edge, made my own Jackass videos, goofed around all the time, wore the typical "skater" clothes. I was always joking and silly.

Sophomore Year: After a bad break up from my first real relationship I was left very angsty, angry, dark, and brooding. I wore more dark clothing, not gothic really just darker than before. Cut off my long blonde hair to chin length in the front and about 2 inches in the back all spiked out, dyed it jet black. Got into heavier music, started dating a 19 yr old piercer/ tatoo apprentice, came to school with some sort of break/sprain bruise, from a mosh pit that previous weekend. I went from goofy and silly to bitchy and mean, I always had something to say went completely straight edge to the point of veganism.  I was a big FUCK YOU to society and pop culture.

Junior Year: My great aunt moved in with us, she was a hippie in the 60s-70s. She smoked me up for the first time. and gave me ALL of her clothes from when she was younger. I started wearing vintage hippy clothes mixed in with modern clothes, the ever popular "Flare Jeans" of the late 90s early 2000s with a vintage 60s cropped pheasant top. Dyed my hair from black to light auburn red. Dumped the piercer and was happily single for a while. Took out my facial piercings, kept my gauges, had a much softer look and attitude. Became very care free, mixed with all different crowds, always had GREAT weed because my aunts BF grew his own shit. Partied ALOT, got alot of attention from guys, (not a slut though) just sort of enjoyed life alot more than before.

Senior Year: Started dating my husband. Our BFF died that year in a car accident, it was sobering. I quit smoking and partying, got really serious about school and my future, toned down my "sexy"/ revealing clothes, was very introverted, didnt want to get close to people other than my existing close friends and family. Kinda cut my self off from the whole high school experience.

Its safe to say I am a good mix of all four of the "former me's" at this point. Kinda weird to write it out and see the evolution of myself!!!

10. Sounds like your aunt was pretty cool.

I just remembered something. I took botany in senior year.... and we all had little gardens in a section between to hallways. Well, I secretly planted some weed in the back of another kids garden. He didn't even notice it and a couple started getting big. Eventually someone else noticed and told on him, and he got expelled. I felt bad for a second, but it was soooooo funny.

11. A total cock.

12. I was a class clown & an asshole

13. It changed from class to class. In some classes I was reserved, quiet and stuck to myself. And in my other classes I was a clown and an asshole. My teachers could never figure out why my demeanor was so different from class to class

14. High school was definetly an experience to say the least...

Freshman year: I was a class clown and pretty much knew everyone in the school and was well known among a lot of people (our high school graduating class was 600 kids deep so I consider that kind of an achievement.) Our school was pretty big for the area over 2000 kids. Dated my first ever for real gf and basically had fun and made awesome grades. 
    Sophomore year: Dated the same girl until I broke up with her around fall break. Was pretty awkward for me after that for at least a few months because even though she was not well known alot of people though she was a nice girl and couldn't see why I broke up with her. I never went to a single school event this year. I was the person who had friends in just about every clique even the preppy clique. I hung out with pretty much any people who were cool or at least acted cool (because at the time I had no idea how fake people really are). I was always laughing and cracking jokes and was pretty much a class clown still but a little bit toned down. I was the guy you could hear laughing down the hall and you automatically knew it was me because my laugh was so unique, lol. I had people offer me sodas and like candy bars and shit just if I would laugh for them. It was fun at first but got old and annoying especially when I had people coming up to me after graduation still asking me to "do that laugh!"
    Junior year: This was my best year overall. Had my longest relationship this year and it was overall very good and I was happy. At this point I was starting to become more geared towards the college ready track. Had a full AP course load but I went to just about every football and basketball game, ran track, and went to prom and homecoming. GF was on the dance team so I automatically had people who were trying to be cool with me that I didn't know which was just whatever. Still was the class clown in class and sometimes even got sent out of the class for joking around, lol, not like I joked constantly but my antics would crack up everyone so much the teacher would always get mad and send me out, haha.
    Senior year: This was almost a tie with junior year for the best year. Didn't have a GF this year but I feel like it was for the better because this was the year I really found out who I was. Started drinking and going to parties this year, but didn't party alot only occasionally. I drank like every night though and always got hammered and still woke up and went to school hype as fuck, lol. Still was involved in class activities pretty good, but this is basically the year for it after all. Started getting into the car scene and was always down to talk about cars or check out people's sound systems in the parking lot, which unfortunately always got me in trouble. I was known for my car this year out of everything but I feel like it was cause it was unique. I was pretty much cool with everyone and made up with alot of people I had fell off with over the years. Overall just a great year in general. 

-I never smoked anything all through high school though, and was actually one of those people who are all for alcohol but totally against weed for some reason. If you had've tried to give me weed in high school I probably would've turned tail and ran lol. It's all good now because my best friends made me realize the awesomeness of the herb. If I could go back to high school as mature as I am now I would've ran that school hands down cause pretty much everyone was dumb as hell. College really opened my eyes to the real world and allowed me to leave all that petty drama behind me.

15. i just started my sophmore year 

last year i was the kid who barely went to class and did not give a fuck about school i was also a class clown and made lots of friends i chill with everyone except the nerds/emos i also started smoking and drinking towards the end of freshman year 

now i do my work and go to school I chill with lots of people still but i usually chill with jocks/preps and 90% of them smoke and drink  :smoke:

16. The one that called his principal a fat piece of shit.  

17. i was the kid that slept in every class but still got As

18. I still don't know what "type" I am.

But, I did get blowjobs in the parking lot quite often, can that be my type?

19. Ha those people used to really piss me off.

20. I can't really pin-point my character. I like to think I've created my own.