What type of person were you in highschool.

Discussion in 'General' started by Cloud10_2003, Aug 13, 2012.

1. i was the quiet type that didn't really talk to anyone unless they talked to me and people always assumed i smoked weed which i did...but i didn't want anyone to know because 98% of people in my highschool were faggots. how about you

2. gamer/martial arts freak in a class full of gamers

i think i'd be a bit of a loner in a normal class, but there were 28 dudes, 2 girls, and 22 of the guys played world of warcraft (me included) for almost all 3 years of highschool, so we were tight

class lan parties and shit

3. Outlast had a couple of friends but they ended up being 2faced faggets that why I prefer to be reclusive...

4. Had a few smoking buddies but never got too cool tried to keep to myself

5. I was a prick

6. Was into motorcycles, slot-cars and hunting/fishing. Small group of 6 or 7 of us hung out. This was in the late 70's though. Didn't start smoking until senior year.

7. I was walking around with a huge boner mushroom slapping bitches and smoking Weeed because it was my job/Occupation.

8. I was the type that knew everyone and smoked with everyone when they were holding but only had about 6 really good friends that I gave a shit about. I was much happier than most because I really didn't care

9. I was the hugest hippie you could ever meet. I loved the idea of peace and love, I considered myself a pacifist, I didn't believe in evil, and I came to school baked every day. I grew out my hair and had big bushy sideburns. My favorite movie was the Woodstock documentary (still love it) and to this day my favorite song is "If 6 Was 9" by Hendrix. I said things like "{groovy" and "far out" (again, still do) and did all my health/film projects on marijuana.

I'm still kind of that way, but I've cut my hair and I'm a bit more of a realist. I lost a lot of weight too, I was fat as hell!

[​IMG]

This is me now...

[​IMG]

10. Music/gaming/theater stoner. Hung out with other music, gaming, or theater stoners, though not all of my group were stoners, most were.

11. I was a narcissistic, ignorant, little shit until I found out about drugs.

Now I'm not sure if I found drugs, or drugs found me.:smoke:

12. I was the kid with headphones on, falling asleep in science class to Pink Floyd.

13. [quote name='"PunkRockZero"']I was the hugest hippie you could ever meet. I loved the idea of peace and love, I considered myself a pacifist, I didn't believe in evil, and I came to school baked every day. I grew out my hair and had big bushy sideburns. My favorite movie was the Woodstock documentary (still love it) and to this day my favorite song is "If 6 Was 9" by Hendrix. I said things like "{groovy" and "far out" (again, still do) and did all my health/film projects on marijuana.

I'm still kind of that way, but I've cut my hair and I'm a bit more of a realist. I lost a lot of weight too, I was fat as hell!

This is me now...

[/quote]

Pretty much this.

14. I didnt do drugs, smoke, drink, nothing. I fucked shit up sober with my buddies. I hated most of the people at my HS. I knew everyone and everyone knew me. Listened to death metal, kept with all my close buddies that im still best friends with today.

15. Hell yeah! Still rockin the Sublime shirt too!:cool:

16. the weird psycho with the rapist eyes

17. #18 Nash92, Aug 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2012
    Before weed, I was quiet, kept to myself, and was kind of socially awkward. After I started smoking sophomore year, I was still quiet, but more social and aware.

18. I was part of the well known group i guess. I guess you would call us the jocks, but that was a good thing, because we were literally friends with anyone. We were the jocky type as a group only because of the fact every sports team had some combo of me and my friends in it.
    I always went off with a splinter group who prefered bud to sport, and i got hooked!
    I was effectively the cool kid of my class (the smartest class) but i was probably one of the dumbest ( which still made me smart, just not compared to my class!).

Despite the above i was pretty shy and depressed alot of my school years, had some anger issues that rooted back to my past, but i mellowed out completely until the point im at now!

19. Same as you lol :wave:, we must be like, connected or something.. mannnn. :hippie: