What type of person were you in highschool.

Discussion in 'General' started by Cloud10_2003, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Long haired metal head.

Little bit of booze, little bit of bud...little bit of back seat third base action...just a typical loser.

2. I was well liked in highschool but only had a few close friends, got girls and all that jazz. I was in band and jazz band but we fucking ripped it up so that was cool. I was the kid who would come to first period late everyday blazed as fuck. (jazz band) bahahaha. Shit was dope, my director hated me but he knew i was good. He hated i didnt give a fuck.

3. i layed low under the radar. Mysterious but still respected. One of the first juniors to drive too. Things got a little less low key after that tho

4. i was kind of quiet, and kind of judgmental and close-minded to be honest.

i played baseball, was on the bowling team, and was in the marching band. i had a close-knit group of friends, and outside of them, i was kind of a dick to other people. i am not happy about that; i've worked hard on my character since i graduated high school and now that i am almost graduated from college, i'm basically pretty happy with the person i am.

and i started smoking MJ when i was sophomore, if that changes or means anything.

5. Nerd.

Played WoW. Did theatre. Was that really smart guy everybody knew. I didn't have as many friends as I would have liked...

6. the kid that did alot of drugs and dropped out. unfortunately.

7. Stoner kid that was pretty much friendly with everyone. Hung out with around 5 kids, went to parties on weekends. Normal high school kid I guess.

8. Metal head / alcoholic/stoner, barely went to class until grade 11 cause i was always drunk or high blaring my guitar in the cafateria, i use to have this effect that sounded like an air plane taking off than i would make a crashing sound with my wammy bar, the principle suspended me cause all these teachers came from different schools for a meeting, well i cranked my amp as loud as it would go and did that and they all ran out to see what was going on lol,

9. played sports but not a jock...fairly quiet overall

10. Very popular... Girls would fight over who would polish my Mauri Gators. At summer school, girlies greeted me in the parking lot every morning with towels, buckets, and squeegees to shine up my candy red, short body Cadillac Coup. Pimp is a good word.:cool:

11. I was the guy that fit in with everyone jocks, stoners, geeks, thugs as long as you were a cool person I would chill with you . Alot of people knew me and I knew alot of people but really only had 5 really close friends. I was a really chill guy, didnt get in fights or anything unless I was really provoked. I smoked most of my high school years but off and on, never a consistent thing.

12. I've never made those connections before, but... yeah, I actually kinda do. I'll be dipped in shit...

That's fucked up, I would've stopped a school assembly to get on stage and tell them all to suck my dick.

13. Nerd/gamer, but I had the benefit of actually being decent looking. I didn't belong to any click but I had friends in all of them, so I could jump around and do shit with all kinds of people, which was pretty cool. I hung out with drama geeks, video game nerds, the car/metal guys, the surfer click, and the stoners too. Granted there's always overlap in groups like that but I could literally hang out with just about anyone. I had some friends that were jocks too but fuck those guys. Plus I was the best artist my class so bitches would ask me to draw tattoos on them and shit. That was about as close as I got to getting laid in hs lol.

I found out years later that a lot of the hot academic-type chicks had a thing for me, but didn't say a damn word when it mattered (FUUUUUU!).

Didn't drink or do drugs until after hs though.

14. [quote name='"PunkRockZero"']

I've never made those connections before, but... yeah, I actually kinda do. I'll be dipped in shit...

That's fucked up, I would've stopped a school assembly to get on stage and tell them all to suck my dick.[/quote]

Or he could've actually done it :p

15. But did he? wait, What? :confused: :eek: :smoke:

16. [quote name='"cookiecrisp"'] Senior year my class did these stupid "gag awards," and I was voted "most likely to shoot up the place." Gave them all a big "fuck you" after that. Ain't nothing wrong with being a loner.[/quote]

I must be an asshole, because I thought that was pretty funny. I love offensive humor.

17. I was the one who did my own thing woot hour giving a flying fuck about what people thought
    I hung out with who i wanted when i wanted
    I dressed how i wanted to, listen to music I liked while not caring about what people thought or said
    People called be an "anarchist" mainly as a joke between myself an friends, but many people vegan to know me as the guy who did his own thing
    However, I was always very nice even with the studs and chains
    That attitude along with "I'm never going to see 99% of you again" really helped get through those 4 years

18. The fuck? For real? That's some fucking world class insensetive shit... are school shootings considered that casually? Jesus christ

19. I started out as a recluse, played WoW from 8th grade until around 11th grade. Had a problem with playing too much, so I said fuck it and started smoking herb...one habit for another i guess, but herb makes life alot more sociable so it worked out : /.

20. I was the type of kid that was friends with everyone. The jocs, the goths, the gamers, the average kids, and even the mental. I'm just a nice guy and I don't think there should be 'sections' in a school.

I was just.. Average though. Jeans and t-shirt type dude, and smoked weed but only my buddies really knew.