what type of music do you listen to ?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by CHRONIKKKK, Jun 17, 2006.

1. alright so i only listen to chill music .... i use to listen to some rock but i realized that when i am baked rock really sucks .... it makes me paranoid and "hurts ma brain" what do you guys listen to ... i listen to CHILL ass muzic like Bob Marley Bone Thugs N Harmony n all these chill songs ....some 3 6 mafia and yeah......

what does the averagge stonner person listen to

2. I listen to a wide variety of stuff, classic rock, metal, oldies, modern rock, classical, celtic, stuff like: The clash, Die toten hosen (Duno what you classify that stuff as) all kinda's differnt stuff depends on my mood.

3. I like a lot of different stuff. Tori Amos, Fiona Apple, Tool. I'm a big Deftones fan. The Pixies, The Smiths, Nirvana, Sufjan Stevens. There's this group called Sun Kil Moon that is so awesome when you're baked. Well, even when you aren't, but you get the idea. Simon & Garfunkel, Elvis Costello, The Blood Group.

4. Unearth, Agony scene, In flames, 36 Crazyfists, Trivium, Soilwork, A dozen furies, Terror, etc. You will never find me listening to metallica though :D.

5. I listen to all of the options, except I dont listen to much pop

6. for me its second and third

7. I listen to alot of Classic Rock, Hard Rock & Metal.
    but I also listen to alot of Chill Music, like some Jam Bands and Reggae.

8. I voted for rock, but I like all kinds of stuff. Classic rock, prog rock/metal, funk, jazz, blues, fusion, reggae.. just depends on the mood.

9. i voted gangsta, but i listen to rap, classic rock, and metal. thats about it.

10. gangsta - all types hip hop, r&b to hard core rap

11. I listen to hip-hop, rap, rock, punk, pop, reggea, oldies etc..

All music tbh.

12. Probably "gangsta" / "chill"...

Although I don't mind some Metallica/Pink Floyd on occasion...

13. if u look at my scrolling fun in my sig, ull know that i listen to metal alot, i love listening to chill music but hard rock is the shit.

14. Metal is probably the best music to listen to while drinking. When I'm high I like to listen to some of Blind Guardian's softer songs.

15. I listen to Rock & Roll (not the shit we get nowaday, I mean balls to the wall Rock & Fukin' Roll). Blues and some metal

Bands:
    Black Sabbath (there is just nothing as bad ass as Sabbath)
    Alice Cooper
    System of a Down (they are just really good musicians and I appreciate it)
    ACDC
    Led Zeppelin
    The Eagles
    Ozzy Ozbourne
    Nirvana
    The Rollin' Stones
    Wishbone Ash
    Uriah Heep
    Van Halen
    Deep Purple (the next best thing to Sabbath)
    Metallica (after waiting for about 10 year these guys finally pitched in South Africa)
    Iron Maiden
    Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young
    Grand Funk Railroad
    ZZ Top
    Jimi Hendrix
    Eric Clapton
    Steve Vai
    Stevie Ray Vaughn
    The Who (lost all the music I had from them, fucking computer viruses)
    Beatles
    Bryan Adams
    Guns 'n' Roses
    Bob Marley
    David Bowie
    Motley Crue
    ect.......

16. I listen to a whole lot of everything. Space Rock, Punk, Pop punk, Emo, Hardcore, Metal, Ska, Surf Rock, pretty much everything except Country, which isn't all bad.

Some Bands.

The Mars Volta
    The Fall of Troy
    Sublime
    Strike Anywhere
    Green Day (fuck off, I've loved them since 1st grade, no shit)
    Alkaline Trio
    Bright Eyes
    At The Drive-In
    The Mercury Program (super chill, used to hate it but now I've learned the power of chill ass guitar and windchimes and shit)
    System of a Down (most of the time)
    Smashing Pumpkins
    Some random ass hip-hop, don't get too deep into but some of my favorites are Immortal Technique, Atmosphere, Outkast, Swordplay...
    Luda when I'm feelin gangsta
    The Ziggens
    Sunday's Best
    Fugazi
    Boy Hits Car

There's a whole lot more, but who cares.

17. I can't vote because you don't have an all of the above choice. My iTunes has 38 different genres. :D

Peace
    Dannk!...:smoking:

18. I absolutely love reggae- its my fav- Matisyahu is one of my faves, Bob Marley, Sean Paul, I Wayne, TOK, Buju Banton , etc., I also love Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, MOE, Tom Petty, Eric Clapton, Tori Amos, Chilli Peppers, Phish, etc.- theres not a lot that I dont like unless its country or screaming metal music- those kind just make me angry!!!:gc_rocks: smoke bing:bongin:

19. I've gotta go with mostly Pink Floyd, Greatful Dead, David Gilmour, and Bob Marley. Just stuff that makes you chill.