What type of high do u get?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by My EyEs TwIrL, Feb 18, 2008.

1. This is VERY generalized but this is what normally happens. After i smoke then ill feel a headchange where i notice alot more things in the world, and become more 'aware'. Ill also feel a pressure in my head which very slightly flows and relaxes my whole body. If im alone its possible for me to just sit there listening to music and thinking for hours....and other times ill be very motivated to go out and do something new.

2. I don't get high I get straight.

3. My alone high feels different from my group high. Alone high is very focussed yet unfocused, like, I'll be doing something completely pointless very intently for five minutes and the I'll just say "Wtf am I doing?!". Group high is very active, ready to do anything without caring about how much work is needed, not lazy at all, but still not like speed, I still slur and stuff. My buddies love it cause I'll just go get all the food without caring.

4. It all depends what I'm doing, whom I'm with, and what and how much I smoke. My fade varies from an active stupid to a stoned philosophical. It's all one how the moon hits me.

I tried explaining it to my brother once. I explained getting stuck. It's like your vision narrows to a fine point and everything seems more complex and inspirational than it actually is. You ponder the possibilities and history of the object as if you were going to be tested on it but all along you are relaxed. This goes on long throughout the fade because I forget shit way too much and have to start over.