what torture would you be?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by HempSkin, Jun 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seemingly i\'d be the stake, lol....not quite as bad as boiling oil...ur so sadistic...lol..man that\'s gotta hurt

2. <html><center>[​IMG]
    Witches were tied to you, and burned to a crisp. A classic, though not very nice. People probably tiptoe around you a little.

<font size=1>What torture would you be?

3. the rack, eh? i\'m a mean little bitch, i guess.

4. the ripper..lol

5. Interesting site...I am the...

<html><center>[​IMG]
    You\'re basically a giant skillet. You\'re slowly heated with a person strapped to you, and they\'re slowly fried alive. In other words, you take a while to get going, gradually getting madder until you\'re ready to hurt someone.

Peace,

6. \"Victims are tied into you and stretched inch by agonizing inch, until they are either rent limb from limb or they confess. Or hey, maybe both. Not as bad as some people, someone tells you what you want to hear you\'ll feel better. \"

The Rack...Hmm...Ganja, we have something in common! Haha!!!

See, I am \"...not as bad as some people...\"

I can live with that!

7. <center>[​IMG]
    Victims are tied into you and stretched inch by agonizing inch, until they are either rent limb from limb or they confess. Or hey, maybe both. Not as bad as some people, someone tells you what you want to hear you\'ll feel better.

8. i\'d be the rack too. there really are a lot of rackers here.

does anyone watch the history channel? (i know it might sound geeky, but give it a try!) last night they had a special on different types of torture that have been used over time. a lot of the options for that quiz were talked about on the show. it was pretty grusome. i had to end up flipping the channel whenever it got too graphic. they went into a lot of detail over the rack. it was actually a great program if you could stomach it.

9. I have no idea what this is ment to mean but that is the result that came up.

T

10. im the stake!

MUAHAHAHA

11. i\'m the cross. slow torture anyone?

12. :eek: boiling oil... thats gotta hurt

13. <html> <center>[​IMG]
    Victims are tied into you and stretched inch by agonizing inch, until they are either rent limb from limb or they confess. Or hey, maybe both. Not as bad as some people, someone tells you what you want to hear you\'ll feel better.

14. I just retested myself. I went from The Iron Bed, and now that I am sooooooooooFucking high...and a tiny bit inebriated? I have become this...

<html><center>[​IMG]
    People were hung in various positions from you, sometimes with weights, stretching and dislocating limbs. Sometimes they were left to starve or succumb to the elements. All in all, you\'re a pretty forgiving person, provided they don\'t -really- get you angry.

Peace,

I like this one better than The Iron Bed...lol...even though there are many possiblities with the previous one...[​IMG] [​IMG]

15. WOW there ARE a lot of \"rackers\" here... I guess you just don\'t MESS with the Grasscity crowd, huh!!! LOL

and bongbabe THC (The History Channel) is one of my favorites too, I missed that program though. I had a book tha was like the encyclopedia of executions, and it was really neat. After this post, I started my hunt for the book and CAN\'T FIND IT! Argh, happens all the time.

16. im not a rack::

<html> <center>[​IMG]
    Red-hot, you\'re a pincer used to rip the breasts off unwed mothers as punishment.Ow. Someone gets you mad enough, they\'d better run faster than you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.