Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to use to scrape tish out of grinder??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thrawst, Jan 2, 2012.

1. Hey, so I have been using the same grinder almost every day for the past six months. I'm smoking all of the kief (tish) tonight for the new year. I don't have a scraping tool that comes with some grinders, and I don't have a guitar pick. What should I use to scrape it?

Any help is appreciated

2. cut up the corner of something plastic
    i used to do this when i was out of guitar piks :p

3. i usually just tap it on to paper and then empty that into a jar. im saving up

4. Toothbrush? Is it metal or plastic?

5. Tish?
    Hm, here kief is what shitty leafy trim/tip type weed gets called.
    Though if you're talking about a grinder, I assume you mean the powder stuff that builds up down the bottom? That stuff's great.

I would have said guitar pick as well...if not, maybe one of those things that keeps the bread closed?
    ...A lot of grinders actually come equipped with a scraper specifically for this these days.