Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to smoke with

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jamesm8367, Jul 15, 2015.

1. So my habit is now getting quite expensive need to cut back and save more stuff.

Any ideas on what to smoke out of? Also I don't have any glass unfortunately so any suggestions would be great to conserve my stuff.

2. Since you don't have any glass, it would be a good idea to get some

?

3. No money atm for another week lol

4. A one hitter works to conserve.

5. Waterfall bong

6. Ugg another one of those "I want to save weed but don't want to put any money into buying the proper equipment to do so" threads

TBH the funnest way to smoke weed & save it is to smoke it through a hookah. I'll give you instructions if your interested

7. Papers ! you get 32 joints for 3$ man

8. Get a pipe.

9. I got papers and they burn very fine I do say.

10. Not sure why nobody has mentioned vaporizers. Half a packed Pax 2 will get you REALLY stoned if your tolerance isn't sky high, and that'd be about .2g

11. I would say to build a gravity bong and take a few big hits of that

12. Get a 1 hitter. Buy some dank. 3 hits and you are good for 4 hours. Good luck!

13. Falls falls falls

14. The guy said he had no money and you want him to buy a Pax 2? Aren't those like $100+?

He wants to conserve via the cheapest tool.

15. Get a small socket like a 10 mm with the small ratchet end. Insert that into a water bottle cap on 10mm side. Make a choke hole in the middle of the waterbottle and a normal hole at the bottom "corner"where its at the 90. You then have a pipe that gets you high af using only a little bud.

16. Hahaha thanks everyone for the ideas

17. Joints won't be good for saving since you have to put about a gram in them each time. Do an apple pipe. Cheap, conserves weed, answers everything you need.