What to say to someone when they suspect you are high as f**k

Discussion in 'General' started by G13_Classified, Aug 7, 2009.

1. Well, the other day I came home after smoking a few blunts with some friends still high as hell, and I sit down on the couch next to m lil sister. My mom walks in and starts talking to me, what did you guys do? blah blah. I respond and she says, "are you feeling okay?" Right then my nerves tensed and I was going all like (Be cool, be cool) So I say "yeah why?" and she says "I don't know, you just look kinda funny." "No, I feel fine" I replied. Thank god she didn't press the issue.

Anyway, this gave me an idea for this thread. What should you say to someone who asks why you look funny, or why your eyes are red? Usually I blame that on my contacts, but I don't like wearing contacts while smoking cuz then my eyes really do get dry.

The internet says red eyes can be attributed to lots of things actually and I found a couple good ones: Over exposure to light (fluorescent or sun), fatigue, or even a vitamin D deficiency.

So, my question is, what are some good excuses for all the normal or random symptoms of being high? Especially ones that'll work on cops.

2. its none of youre fucking business.

im tired.
    allergies

3. Say you've been slamming bags of H and laugh it off. The akwardness improves the situation as both parties are keen to change topics.

4. idk i my self is really hard to tell if im high, i have blue eyes and about 90% of the time when i smoke im eyes only get blue'r ;)

5. My daughter's Godmother has a saying, and I think it applies here:

"If you don't want people to know you're high, never let them see you when you're not."

Think about it, and don't sweat it.

BEING high isn't illegal anywhere.

6. #6 LCM, Aug 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2009
    First sentence applies to everyone except cops, or your parents if you are in that situation.
    Although I tend to go with the slightly more civil, "I'm baked out of my face."

Second or third sentence applies to cops/parents.

7. say its just how you look

8. I say "I'm high as fuck."

9. "why do your armpits smell like guacamole"

10. "I don't know, I've just haven't been feeling very good today"

11. Swimming in a pool:cool:

12. I always thought you could be charged with public intoxication somehow. But come to think of it, I can't figure out a way they'd know for sure...

I always just say I'm tired and my eyes have been bothering me, then I squint and/or blink alot.

13. I live in Nova Scotia and that's how it goes. If your eyes are as red as the devil's dick, you smell like ranky danky and are giggling out of control, you are getting slapped with a $452 fine.

14. "You sir.......are correct"

15. i just say yeah its because im stoned as fuck
    but my parents are so naive they think im joking around
    its funny how truely honest i am with them

16. i dont care what i say . ill laugh or saysomthing funy

17. me and my friends got called out at the store last night by the cashier, who gives a fuck? if they really threaten or care, tell them to suck a fatie, otherwise who gives a fuck?

18. i usually say its just my contacts but i dont wear contacts anymore and my family knows i dont have allergys so i just say im reallly tierd and i dont feel good. seems everyone else does...

or with my mom i use to say "i just snorted some crack" and she gives me a dirty look thinking im joking but still not approving.

shit one time my mom didnt even ask me she went to smell me and i blew in her face to get her to go away o.o yeah dont do that...

19. I used to say I was swiming at a friends house and the chlorine made my eyes wiked red (;

20. pool water in your eyes, never thought of that, but its a good one. I do have a big ol' pool at home.

No ones ever came right out and said, "Are you high?" before, well except for the cop when I got busted with a half o in NJ. fortunately thats still way under the misdemeanor limit there. still on conditional discharge for that shit.

Can you believe they only mouth swab tested me? I smoked up the day before not thinking they would test me when I went to meet my officer. But the morning of I drank over half a gallon of cranberry juice trying to drain it from my system. that must of gotten it out of my mouth cuz that swab only tests for smoke particles in your saliva.