Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to roll a joint with if you're without papers.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Marley4ever, Jan 11, 2009.

1. I was out of papers today when i got the urge to smoke a joint. i didn't feel like running to the store cuz the weather was basically a blizzard. so i think about what to use for a minute and think about using an evelope. i cut off a rectangle, putting a strip of the stick part you lick on one side. i rolled a really fat and tight joint that burned for over 10 minutes. use an envelope if you're out of papers. just hoping to help some people out :smoke:happy toking

2. my friends have used those blank pages in the back of a bible, i dont have the balls to do it, but ive heard its pretty common

3. done that but it doesnt stick as good and it doesnt burn as long.:smoke:

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. i use phone book paper when i donthave rolling paper... but like you said about the blank pages of the bible.... it doesnt stick too well, but it does the job :]

5. ya bible pages burn perfectly..

6. Maybe invest in a pipe of somekind?

• Like Like x 1
  7. if you have none of these things take a toiler paper square and lay it on something like a counter or wall and wet it and let it completely dry and it will harden for strength.

8. yeah i heard about bible paper too but i dont want to use that lol i guess im a bitch but i think phonebook pages and that envelope idea would work good to the only problem i see with the phonebook is the ink that is all over it

9. yea pipes are great but i enjoy a nicely rolled joint. i strongly encourage you too try this. it burned nice and slow. i packed it really tight so it might not burn as well if its looser.

10. i smoked john 3:16.
    one of the best highs i've ever had :smoking:

11. can anyone think of anything else other than a bible, gum wrapper, envelope, or a phone book im just curious:smoke:

12. haha, how do you get it to stick? i use saliva but after a few minutes it unsticks

13. brown paper bag from grocery store

14. really a brown paper bag that works???? how does it stay together and won't that taste horrible:smoke:

15. if you use saliva and twist it it sticks fine.
    i twist my joints
    because i roll them my own way.
    i don't use filters
    so i like to make it tight near the end
    so that i don't accidentally breathe in any weed
    but then it flares out again at the very end.

16. i've used pretty much every type of paper you can imagine.
    i don't have a piece
    so i have to smoke joints.
    it doesn't really matter what type you use,
    as long as you plan on smoking it immediately.
    it doesn't have to stick if you hold it.

17. The only other paper I'd use would be a blunt wrap.
    Wouldn't anything else be ridiculously harsh?
    I'd take the time to make a basic pipe before coughing up a lung on some thick paper.
    Two words: Apple Pipe

• Like Like x 1
  18. wasn't harsh at all. it mightve been cuz i packed it so tightly but you could take nice big hits without barely feeling it. once it got down to the roach the smoke was hot, but all joints are like that. just try it and tell me how you like it.

19. yes.
    it kind of hurts.
    ever smoked sketchbook paper?
    don't.
    painful.
    the only reason i did was because i was at school and i had nothing else lol :p

20. One night when my buddies got together for a huge session, no one had papers. They smoke many bats wrapped in stickypad paper. Needless to say, it was the harshest session ever.