Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to pick up from a head shop?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RossG, Dec 27, 2012.

1. Going to a headshop tomorrow and buying from it for the first time, as there isn't one around for 50 miles, which is where i'm heading. Is there any little things that I should specifically get as i'm visiting? got around the equivilant of $85 to spend.

the place is called DRIFT, in Edinburgh

they have a site, search google if you wish to find and look about to see what i should get.

2. Papers, Grinders, Bowl.

3. None of us have been to this head shop before either....we only know as much as you tell us lol

4. thats why I gave the name of it, they have an online store too so you can look :p i assume its just a standard headshop.

5. Take your time and look around good to see if there's something in particular that catches your eye. If it's something like a pipe/bong/bowl with a price tag make them what you think is a fair offer and you'll probably walk out with it.

6. That all depends. Is it yuppie prices, or is it decent and affordable?