What to name my new pipe?

Discussion in 'General' started by aztobia, Dec 21, 2011.

1. I can't think of a name but I want to say that's a cool ass pipe and welcome to the city let me know if you have any questions

2. Thank you! It is an early Christmas present from my girlfriend! I love it.

3. Alduin. Would look kinda like a dragon if it had a bowl of cherried weed in it.

But note that I am probably a 7/10 on the high scale. Prolly gonna smoke another bowl in a few. :bongin:

Fucking beautiful pipe. :hello:

4. It looks like a crafted laminated piece of seaweed.

5. name it "Malfoy Drake"

idk it reminded me of a snake and then I thought of slitherin then malfoy drake

or name it "voldemort"

or something

idk something about harry potter

6. Looks nice, but man you've gotta name it, not us! Think about it, when you first toked with it did anything awesome happen or come to mind?

For example, when I got my bubbler me and my friend put a bowl through and then drove, back to the campus library to write his paper. We saw a fat dude running shirtless, and we just knew... Mr.Jiggles was his name.

7. draco malfoy?

8. Dissec is right. You should be the one to name it, because it's your piece :)

Personally, I stick with a theme for all of my pipes. I name them all after musicians I love. I've had one named pink floyd (started out pink, turned rainbow when it got dirty). Ringo starr (big yellow pipe), John Lennon (super trippy looking with very intricate designs in the glass), FrankenMarley (used to be named bob marley, but it broke and it's been pieced back together with rubber silicon lol)

9. i name my pieces after athletes

10. Thanks for all the input! I agree I think I should name it, just looking for a few suggestions. I think I've landed on Ivy! But it was a close running against Alduin-Level 46 Breton :)

Thank you!

11. Name it after a weird song name from your favorite artist. It has to be short and sweet. Like... Derp.

12. name it piper lol

13. i still like tebowl the best. maybe it has to be orange