Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to look for in a bubbler?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Githyanki, Feb 22, 2009.

1. I just turned 18 and I want to get myself a nice bubbler. Don't tell me anything like "why not just get a bong" etc because I want PORTABLE (and easily concealable) filtration. Is a larger bowl size better? What are the advantages of Sherlock/Hammer pieces? Should I spring for a multi chamber piece? Share whatever knowledge you've got, thanks!:hello:

2. I look for the thickness of glass, size, coloring, bowl size, water levels, carb/mouthpiece hole size when picking out any glass I'm going to purchase. Once I find the one that fits the criteria I am expecting to find I buy it.

3. i heard of a blow up bong before just to let ya know.

as for bubblers, peacetoker listed all the good things to consider...

thickness of glass is important especially if you are carrying around because it will get bumped and stuff, so thicker glass has a less chance of breaking