Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to hollow out to hide bud in

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Crackhead420, Jun 22, 2013.

I don't know about you, but I keep mines in the plastic, along with cleaning the deoderant bottle out.

2. In your opinion whats better, under a toolbox secret part or inside a deodorant? Keep in mind the deodorant is portable and that would be quite useful

3. A pill bottle cause those are nice and air tight so everything in the room won't dank

Well...I'll have to go with the deoderant bottle. If you were to get pulled over by the cops, which will he be more suspicious of?

5. Hmm Im not really worried about cops though cause if your over 18 here you only get a warning :D but my parents don't really agree with it :L