Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to hollow out to hide bud in

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Crackhead420, Jun 22, 2013.

1. Heres a few suggestions, if you have any more please add them to the list!
    - Amp
    - Alarm clock
    - Xbox/PS3 controller (Empty everything inside first)
    - Gameboy
    - Chargers
    - PC Mouse
    - Those fake stash cans
    - Battery compartments (phone and xbox controller)
    - Video games cases
    - Pockets
    - Hollowed out book

Keep in mind this is a post just for hollowing things out to put bud in! Any other suggestions?

2. #2 CumberlandBlues, Jun 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2013
    hollow out a blunt, and then hide the green in there.

3. This guy is on to something!

4. A bar of soap

5. I hollow out mason jars and fill them with bud.

6. Your asshole

Sent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. A dreadlock.

8. A deoderant bottle or container what ever that thing is. But these are some good ideas though. 

9. Yh forgot about that one!

10. #10 Sativa Hangover, Jun 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2013
    If you have a lot of books, then that's a good place to hide it. The battery compartments of old radios and other electronics nobody uses anymore. Inside your personal movie/game cases.

11. me too :)

12. your mom's vibrator

13. That's the only way to do it. I also like to use a empty safe as well

14. Fyi this will make your bud taste like the deoderant.
    Sent from my 5860E using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Yep good one, in fact do you or anyone else here have any links to some cheap electronics you can buy just to hollow out?

16. They sell these big empty things called a safe.

I would check CL for free crap to hollow out.

17. Take out deodorant in stick put your stash in it then put deodorant back on.

helps with smell and still hides good. Actually saved me from a cop :hello:

18. Thing is, the deodorant thingy is kind of risky cause a lot of people in my house use that one. However a spray sounds like something Id have and if it was like a strong smelling spray no one in my house would wanna use it, any ideas how to open the can?

19. Hmmm you could always try the axe bottle one but it can be hard to open the lid considering its metal

20. Yhh they don't sell axe around here :L thanks though! Ill probably open something up or summin.