What to grow?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ObliviousMarmot, Nov 25, 2016.

1. I never got super into pot when i was younger. i would partake if it was available, but it was always hit or miss whether i would enjoy the high and stay up waxing philosophical about probably nothing of any importance, or whether i just wanted to go to sleep, only to later wake up with my mouth tasting like it had been used as a litter box... I eventually just stopped bothering, because it seemed like it was more the latter than the former.

Now that it looks like it is (or will be soonish) legal where i reside, the idea of growing and trying it again has taken me by storm, both for relaxation and pain relief. (i have some arthritis thanks to surgery when i was young) My problem is this, back then i smoked whatever was available, i don't think i knew there were indica and sativa variants even.

ive spent some time on leafly looking through the strains and the information there is great, but lacking for what i am looking for. i want a plant that does what i want it to do (pain relief, relaxation, stress relief) but not necessarily something that will just make me crawl into bed and sleep it off. on the other hand im not looking for something that is going to induce paranoia or anxiety, which is a possibility on the sativa side of things. i also want the plant to be fairly forgiving of the noob mistakes i will make during the grow.

TL:DR. i want suggestions of strains that are easy to cultivate and provide relaxation and pain relief, while not knocking me completely out, while at the same time not inducing paranoia or anxiety.

-ObliviousMarmot

2. You want an Indica dominate hybrid , I can' say what will work there are lttterly over 200 , easily ..
    Search on seed sites , read the descriptions and choose one or more ,