What to get the Old Man for his 50th?

Discussion in 'General' started by RobRoyy, Jun 1, 2012.

1. I could use some help on this one blades.
    My pops doesn't burn because of his work, so weed stuff is out of the question. I just got back from college and havent had alot of time to plan his 50th birthday, and I have no idea what to get him. He likes to work out and golf, but I feel I get him shit for that every year.

Can you guys think of any other "generic" dad gifts??

2. Amazon won't stop sending me emails with fathers day ideas. Id go there. Or OSH.

3. thanks guys. I just wanna get him something cool because I originally planned to take him skydiving, but I just had to sign a lease and really can't afford to drop cash like that right now.

4. A fleshlight.

5. [quote name='"MIjbr90190"']A fleshlight.[/quote]

Haha I cannot stop laughing

6. [quote name='"Hiebs"']

Haha I cannot stop laughing[/quote]

This!
    Holy shit... I burst out laughing at that.

7. I can't believe people laugh at fleshlights still, people were joking about them years ago, it's so common place now...but yes a fleshlight would be a great gift...perfect conversation piece.

8. [quote name='"silentbob71"']I can't believe people laugh at fleshlights still, people were joking about them years ago, it's so common place now...but yes a fleshlight would be a great gift...perfect conversation piece.[/quote]

It's the fact that it's for his 50 year old dad that makes it hilarious... Not the flesh light its self.

9. [quote name='"silentbob71"']I can't believe people laugh at fleshlights still, people were joking about them years ago, it's so common place now...but yes a fleshlight would be a great gift...perfect conversation piece.[/quote]

Yeah, because i always break my fleshlight out for new company. Hahaha.

10. What the hell does he do.

If hes into cars get him some car related shit. If he golfs get him some golf shit.

Or just get him a flesh light and some lube like posted above you really cant go wrong with that.

11. Flavored lube.

12. Well if ya gonna buy him a fleshlight ya may as well go the hole hog and buy him a butt plug too.

If you had the money i was gonna say a badonkadonk land tank:smoke:

13. 50 year old still need to get their rocks off, and are probably lacking sex anyways...

14. Just let it chill on the mantle, no need to point it out, or leave it on the coffee table, it's bound to get some questions.

15. "i really am intrigued by your mantle piece" " yeah its my pocket pussy"

16. Just tell him you love him and really appreciate all those lessons he taught you that didn't sink in till years later and buy him a beer. Cheap but meaningful.

if all else fails...fleshlight it is.

17. Pocket pussies are where it's at. I shit you all not.

Best $15 I've ever spent in my life.

18. On Amazon they have a 50 gallon drum of lube, get that its the best $1000 I have ever spent