what to get moms for x-mas

Discussion in 'General' started by Mixted, Dec 8, 2011.

1. So fellas (and ladies) it is that time of year and again I have the same issue I have had every year. What to get the mom for x-mas? Now a little bit about the mom, she has everything, shortly after I moved out of their house my father got a really good job and they pretty much bought every thing. They don't give me any money (I would not take it even if they did) so that is an issue, as every thing on her list is way out of my price range. For example she got a diamond bracelet and a new SUV last year from my dad. She smokes but always has mad weed, and she just got a new bad ass vaporizer (which I sneak into her house and use when she is gone, it is pretty much the shit) Art is out of the question as she has the originals of every picture I have ever drawn, plus I have given her framed art like 10 times for x-mas. Her hobbies are puzzles but she is now doing 18000 piece puzzles now so they are like 150$ which I would be lucky to scrape together 50$.

So lets here the suggestions. (remember I am a poor college student, making it on my own)

2. #3 Mixted, Dec 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2011
    that's a bit small plus I already know she has a couple. please lets be realistic. And why would she want your used vibrator? That shit looks weak anyway, does not even rotate the tip I bet.

3. Make her a hand made card man moms love that shit, get some flowers, maker her breakfast, a book idk, you guys got any inside jokes? Do something related to that, my mom really likes the tv show ace of cakes and thinks duff is really cute so I'm trying to find her a shirt with duff on it.

4. she has everything she wants and you dont? they dont give you any money?

5. #6 Andreas., Dec 8, 2011
    how about a really nice home made stashbox for her weed? write something like i love you mom on it. it shows that you care plus it's cheap.

Edit: if she likes to cook you could get her the cannabis cookbook.
    [​IMG]

Edit2: or a bathrobe perhaps ? just throwing random ideas out there.

Edit3: or a dvd or cd if you know what she likes.

Edit4: what about a gift basket with some beauty products in it or something. or parfume ?

6. #7 Mixted, Dec 8, 2011
    yeah. I would rather get it all on my own anyway. They went from broke as fuck to haveing more money than they can spend with out help so why can't I?

@ skipper34 liking that stash box Idea and that is something I can make, thinking making it big enough to fit that vap. and carve something nice on the top. Good thinking thats why I asked GC.:hello:

7. Sounds awesome i'm sure she's gonna love it :)