Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to expect with edibles

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by irrlc52, Mar 10, 2014.

1. My friend is going to have brownies after spring break & i was wondering what i should expect.
    I have a low tolerance but i was thinking about eating a brownie in school.
    Is that a good idea?

2. i used to eat brownies in school all the time, it was tons of fun haha, sitting there in history munching on a brownie with all your homies smiling and laughing about it. HOWEVER with very low tolerance i dont reccomend it. test a brownie out of school first. have fun.

3. #3 CrispyBacon, Mar 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2014
    If it's your first time and you have a low tolerance, I DO NOT reccomend you do it. Eat some on day where you won't have to really go anywhere. It's a couch lock type of high and you won't be able to do much since it will make you so lazy.

The teachers will know somethings up, everyone will be staring at you, and you will be super baked and slurred..the cops will be called..all that BS.

Don't smoke or get high at school..it's a retarded choice to make.

4. I'm sorry to bash you, but how could you be so stupid as to take your first edible in school?  
      Wait until you have a few trips under your belt