Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to expect during a search.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cayy, Sep 20, 2011.

1. I go to a private college, and it's pretty risky (more so than a bigger university) to have weed on campus. I just would like some advice on hiding places in my room, and where cops look first during a search. Also any information on what to do and say when you are in one of those terrifying situations would be helpful. Also any really good hiding place ideas that are mostly fool proof?

Thanks grasscity.

2. Suitcasing it generally works

3. they bring in dogs? if so you fucked maynnneeee

4. Hide it in a safe that is waterproof(smell proof)

5. This sounds like a fuckin cop. Tryna see where we hide our shit.

6. in a jar in the ground :rolleyes: they will never find it!

but the question is, will YOU?

7. man i promise i'm not a cop :( just a paranoid girl who wants her own herb. I was thinking:
    -under my dirty clothes
    -with my feminine hygene products...
    - in my stuffed animal
    -behind a picture frame.

8. up your va jay jay

9. Depends. Are you black? If so expect to get beat up and go to jail for the next 5-10 years for cocaine posession.

If not then they search your shit bro. They are gonna tear the place up looking for bud. So if you have to have bud just try to have like less than a zip and keep it on you all the time. If the cops come you gotta start flushing bro. They will really tear your shit up. I have had the cops search my house before and they found my roomies shit bro. They bring dogs. And they go fucking haywire on your house.

The coke they didn't find was actually in the toilet tank. So you might wanna try hiding it there. Honestly just don't give them a fucking reason to search you.

And if you need to have weight on campus i suggest you put it in a jar and hid it somewhere far away from your dorm.

10. Expect the unexpected.

11. My point exactly, but i leave mine right on my desk :D

12. stuffed animal is the best idea you got....

id say under a floor board or in the roof or somewhere that isnt searchable basically.

13. Expect a giant fucking mess to clean up after they tear your shit apart and don't put anything back where they got it.