Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to do?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by youngstoner, Nov 22, 2011.

1. My connect just hit me up. He has hash that was tested for 94.3% thc and 3.44 CBD. Only problem is it is 60 for a gram. Should I pick it up?

2. How do you know those numbers are legit? And even if they are, I'd rather use 60 to get 3 grams of dank, unless you can easily afford it.

3. [quote name='"Illmatic94"']How do you know those numbers are legit? And even if they are, I'd rather use 60 to get 3 grams of dank, unless you can easily afford it.[/quote]

It's from a dispensary which test all there concentrates for CBD and THC levels. He says it's some crazy one hit quit shit.

4. Idk man if it really is from a dispensary look up the menu online. I didn't know people used dispensaries to deal.

5. Doubtful.

6. $60 for a gram I would say no thanks on that, you never know for sure if its true or not.

7. Oh. I say go for it then if you're not on a small budget and really wanna try it out.

8. [quote name='"CantThink"']Idk man if it really is from a dispensary look up the menu online. I didn't know people used dispensaries to deal.[/quote]

He doesn't. He had a friend from San Diego ship him a half oz of it. This connect would never lie about his business. If anything he under exaggerates his products. I will try to find out which dispensary it came from.

9. $60 a gram is too much, bro. Buy a bag of nugs instead.

10. That's hella cool, I hate a dealer who over-exaggerates their shit. My connects tell me straight up what to expect as well.

11. $60 for one gram of 94.3% THC = 943 milligrams THC
    $60 for a quarter of nuggs at 15% THC = 1050 milligrams THC

IMO get the nuggs. and that number seams really high for even the best hash, I have smoked some CO2 wax made from some amazing Sour D Kief and it only tested out at 91%.... not saying that 94.3% isn't possible.

12. if you think it's legit buy it, smoke it, and report back :bongin:

13. [quote name='"Gardenmaster"']$60 for one gram of 94.3% THC = 943 milligrams THC
    $60 for a quarter of nuggs at 15% THC = 1050 milligrams THC

IMO get the nuggs. and that number seams really high for even the best hash, I have smoked some CO2 wax made from some amazing Sour D Kief and it only tested out at 91%.... not saying that 94.3% isn't possible.[/quote]

Just got a text back about details. It was made from purple kush kief sifted through alot screens each getting progressively finer . Then 5-times refined butane was used to make the hash.

14. If you got the cash flow then do it