Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to do...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DamianIVXX, Nov 21, 2011.

1. So, Im pretty high atm. Got some dank medical, pics too. I was wondering, should I get a little bubbler, a bigger pipe, or should I invest in empty zigzag cigarette cases and a buster and make some stealth j's?

2. Pipe. Glass is the key to success!

3. Bubbler and get even more higher

4. I already got a glass pipe, tis a wee little pipe.

ForumRunner_20111120_222840.png

A bubbler? Hmm. There are these sweet little ones at a local gas station for 15 ish

5. Bubbler. But a nice one, not a tiny handheld one (speaking from experience, they're not much better than a straight up pipe). Or a bong. A pretty nice bong with a perc can be had online for under 150$.

6. Fuck all that. Go buy yourself a hella fuckin nice bong setup with a pimp ass ash catcher AND a carbon filter. You'll be all like "fuck yesh".

Or be the guy with a bubbler. Nothin wrong with that I suppose.. Meh