Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what to do?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RedBull13, Aug 3, 2011.

1. What to do if there is only shit Reggie where you live?

2. Who is Reggie?

3. Id smoke it if thats all i had. Just try to meet new connections.

4. It doesn't really get me high just gives me a head ache and that's all we have in our town

5. Relocate yourself? Start saving...

6. ask a trusted friend to fed-ex you better shit

7. Won't be able to leave for 3 years (attending university) and I don't know anyone who tokes that doesn't live here

8. regs, regular weed, not that supreme quality

9. #9 Verdurous, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Transfer to another uni, then.

10. Hahahahahaha

11. Not an option sorry lol I'm screwed

12. #12 Verdurous, Aug 3, 2011
    Transferring is always an option. Just use your loan money or financial aid.

13. in the same boat as you OP. the mexican schwag market is thriving in south texas....fuckin sux.

14. Its not a financial issue its a family thing so its ruled out

15. #15 Verdurous, Aug 3, 2011
    Tell your family you want better weed and to grow up, then just fly the coop. It's not that hard. If you're 18 you should just do what you want or need to do. Make it a better college too and you'll be set. You're only letting those things hold you back.

16. this is obviously going nowhere

17. #17 Verdurous, Aug 3, 2011
    Well, it's kind of tough for us to magically solve your problems when we're hundreds, if not thousands, of miles away and you don't like our suggestions. lol What did you expect?

18. Well I just mean I said moving isn't an option so it isnt

19. #19 Verdurous, Aug 3, 2011
    Then you don't have a solution available to you. At least, unless you want to just stop smoking. If there is on regs available then that's all that's available. You just have to get over it or something, I don't know.