Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to do?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 4pawsbmj8, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Gc make my decision for me. I got some good good. And I have a bubbler. Mini bong. Papers. Spoon. Sneak a toke.

Attached Files:

2. Bubbler. Unless your mini-bong is not that loud.

3. Everyone is going to say bong but i think u should roll up a nice joint

4. bubbler or bong, joint would be a waste of bud if thats all u got in the pic

5. Half in the bubbler half in the bong. :bongin:

6. Always got to go for the bong :smoke::D

7. Thanks for the suggestions keep them comming haaaa. I don't have to worry about sound or smells.

8. Bubbler for sure, bongs should only be used when you have more weed.

9. I have a tiny ass bong.

10. Bubbler for sure

11. I loaded a fatty bowl in my bubbler. Had some left over so I packed a fatty bowl out of my sneak a toke. Blazed it. Haven't smoked the bubb yet I'm passing out.

12. lol i would have said to load a bong hit and then a bubbler but looks like you went with sneaker instead of bong

13. I got a soft spot in my heart with the sneaky. And I love doing the bubble.

Although I've been able to be hitting my bubbler then stop and let off the carb and it makes a perfect smoke ring and I can catch it.
    Tight as hell

14. i like this thread

15. #16 4pawsbmj8, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Thanks bro

16. Update: blazing the bubby right now coughing my ass off whatching law and order.