Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to do...?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ResinBall, Feb 10, 2004.

1. I've been F*ckin bored all the time. Seems like all I do is work and smoke. I love smokin weed but everytime I do I just zone out. What do you guys do in your spare time , besides the ovious tokin.

Also I'm lookin for a new sound to listen to. Anyone know some good bands. I've been listening to alot of Marley , smile empty soul , Pumpkins , Bizkit , kottonmouth.

2. bone thugs n harmony is gr8 to listen to while high, bro jus don become like a stoner that smokes everyday unless u can handle it...go out n enjoy other acticvities like playin basketballl n the movies n clubs n all tha shit

3. The Beatles and the Stones and the Doors and Hendrix and of course Pink Floyd. Bob Dylan is the shit too, get some of him.

4. Led Zepplin & Pink Floyd

5. I work on my camper.

I also do battletech, the board game so im building and painting battlemechs alot lol, its great.

6. woah, crazy...battletech is still around. Shit..back in the day...

7. I was all up in that Jade Falcon

8. For a start I can recommend you roll a J, go far away from yer home, smoke it, then go back. You'll at least have a few laughs on yer way home and feel like you've done summin. Funny how ya look at people an situations differently when yer stoned.

9. awesome. Im periphery pirate team, lol. Outdated mechs and all

10. all pantera, Down(nola), SHADOWS FALL, LAMB OF GOD, avenged sevenfold... many more.. thats just what im rockin out on now

11. HELLO..IF YOU ARE LOOKIN FOR SOME EXCELLENT TUNES WHILST STONED TRY PINK FLOYDS "COMFORTABLY NUMB"
    OR PORTISHEADS DUMMY ALBUM...SOME REAL TRIPPY SHIT ON THAT BUT ALWAYS MAKES ME RUSH ON CERTAIN TRACKS.

GOOD LUCK.
    XXX

12. yea portishead is the perfect soundtrack to that stoned sex scene that's always happenin in my room. dummy is by far their best album. as for pink floyd, cd 2 of the wall is my current favorite. when i'm stoned i also like the presidents of the united states of america, radiohead, me first and the gimme gimme's, benefit, blackalicious, some atmosphere, busdriver, and tons more that i'm too stoned to think of right now. i'll give it a shot later.