Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to do....?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ZexyPoTayTo, May 6, 2016.

1. #1 ZexyPoTayTo, May 6, 2016
    Last edited: May 6, 2016
    So on Saturday, I'm going to be smoking with some close friends of mine. One of them has never smoked before in her life and she's really excited to do it. I'm here to ask how to keep it from being awkward/uncomfortable if my one friend doesn't get high. I just want to know what to do with her if that happens and me and my other friend are stoned out of our minds.

2. Just hang out, you guys will all have fun whether or not everyone is as high or not as everyone else. Just pass the weed and don't worry about the tiny details, just focus on having fun like normal, just while passing some weed.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I'm sure you'll took of something when your stoned lol good luck

• Like Like x 1
  4. The sober one will probably laugh their ass off at the other two

5. have treats and munchies...
    pack a "cool time" bag
    like blankets n pillows n munchies mebe a beer r two per head hit a nature spot
    n play cards r bones r take turns reading a story out loud(have had super cool "story times" with various groups :)) or even watch a movie onna laptop n shit

• Like Like x 1
  6. i got pillows blankets and a stuft donkey in my hippie bag

• Like Like x 1
  7. bring yer guitar dog...

• Like Like x 2
  8. wtf sade you ALLWAYS bring the lube!
    you cant just make that shit someone elses job all at the last moment n shit thats how you got boot'd from sewing circle!!

9. You'll be fine. Explain that they might not feel the full effects until they smoke several more times (not in one sitting, though, lol. Space it out in days or weeks, even).
    Just have funny movies and snacks. You'll be golden.

10. What? If one of them has never smoked before there should be no problem getting high...matter of fact, they should take it easy if it's good bud because you don't want them greening out their first time or they'll be reluctant to even touch it again.

• Like Like x 1
  11. If you guys focus to much on who's high you will fuck it up. Flow with Mary Jane. Respond to her. She will treat you right if you just sit back and enjoy the ride.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2